Chapter 11: restless dream part- 6

Adreins POV

I flopped down on my bed and started to drift off to sleep when I sensed someone in the room with me.
"Plagg?" I called out to my Kwami but he did not answer. "Plagg!?" I got up and looked around. That's when I noticed the dark figure standing in the corner of my room. "W-who are you?!" I tried to sound brave but I was still worried about Plagg.
"Do you not recognize your own boyfriend, Adrien?" I then recognized him.
"Shiro?! I thought you were in the hospital? Why are you hear? Where's Plagg?" I had so many questions running through my mind.
"Oh. You mean the little furball? I through him out." I looked at him wide eyed.
"You did what?!" I yelled.
"Adrien! What's going on in there!?" I heard Nathalie asked as she barged into my room.
"Shiro. Your suppose to be in your bed at the hospital! What are your doing hear?" She asked.
"I came to claim my Prince." Shiro grabbed me by the waiste.
"What?!" I tried to get out of his grasp but he was to strong. "S-Shiro! L-L-let go!" He was squeezing me to tightly and I was running out of oxygen.
"Guards!!" Natalie hollered and two buff looking guards came in and ripped me from Shiros arms. I took in a deep breath. I could finally breath again.
"Taking away something of the princes is not allowed to go unpunished." Shiros hand started to blaze with red flames. He then set fire to the room.
"Everyone out, now!" Natalie shouted. We all ran out of my aunts house as it was consumed by flames. We all stood in front of the burning building, until Shiro came out unharmed by the flames. "Run!" Natalie grabbed my hand and we started running.
'What's wrong with Shiro? Is he akumatized?' I questioned myself.
"You can run, but you can't hide, Adrien~!" I heard Shiro yell. I then heard a scream. I turned around to see one of my body guards was on fire!
"Natalie! He's on fire!" I shouted.
"There's no time to stop, Adrien! We got to keep running or he'll set fire to us too!" She shouted in a panicked tone. I turned around again to see only fire as Shiro walked our way, consuming everything he touched into a blaze of fire.
"We gotta get to the fire department so they can put out the fire!" I said.
"Good idea!" Me and Natalie ran as fast as we could to the fire department. But it was to late. Shiro got there first.
------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, Sorry these are so short.
I'm just trying to find good places to stop.
And I'm gonna try and update more since my minds running again.
Anyways~
Love ya my kittens~ <3