Chapter 7: nightmare or reality?

More cussing....I'm sorry.........
I love you~ <3
------------------------------------------------

"I make them good girls go bad~. I make them good girls go~. Good girls go bad~. Good girls go bad~. I know you tried~. Boy your dangerous~. Yeah your that guy~. that I'd be stupid to tru-! Holy shit! Why the hell are you here!!" I turned around to see Kila and Keira at the door.
"Shh! Watch your language! We just wanted to visit, but it seems your a bit busy." Kiera whispered.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to cuss." I got out of my chair and walked over to them. "So, what do you need?" I asked.
"We need you to leave. Its to dangerous for you here. It won't be long until Takame finds you and strikes again." Kiera said.
"I know." I looked over at Adrien.
"You love him don't you?" Kiera asked. I blushed.
"No! I don't love him! I-I mean I-I k-kinda d-do...." I said that last part quietly.
"You know if he gets involved-." I cut her off.
"I know! I just...I feel like I can actually be myself with him....." I looked down at my feet.
"You have to go." She said.
"But-!" Kiera cut me off.
"Now!" She yelled. I jumped. She never yelled at me before.
"I don't want to." I couldn't move. Why can't I move!?
"Fine. You can die with him, then." They stepped back and suddenly the house was on fire.
'No!' Its happening again!
"Its all your fault." I looked to where Adrien had slept. He wasn't there.
"Adrien! Adrien! Where are you!?" I don't want to lose him!
"Don't come any closer!" I heard Adrien yell. I ran towards his voice.
"Adrien!" He was in the corner holding a knife. He seemed afraid, but why? "Adrien? You ok?" I stepped closer to him.
"I said don't come any closer!! Stay away! Stay away from me, you monster!!" My heart shattered.
'Im a monster?' I looked at him again. He was smiling now. He was smiling like a psycho.
"Its time to choose~." He said. "Me? Or you." He disappeared.
"What?" I didn't understand.
"Your friends? Or your self!" I looked behind me. There stood Nino, Marionette, Alya, and all the others.
"W-what are y-you talking a-about?!" I was scared.
"Your new world? Or your old world? You gotta decide before midnight, Shiro~. If you don't? I will harm everyone that knows you." It was Takame again.
"How are you getting in my mind!" I yelled at him.
"What do you mean? I've always been in your mind, Shiro~. You just haven't noticed~." He chuckled.
"Shiro~." I looked behind me. It was Chat Noir! "Shiro~! I'm cold~! Can you warm me up?" He walked closer to me. I stuck out a hand that was forming Fox fire flames on it. "No, Shiro~! I wanna be warmed up by your body~." He plunged at me and knocked me down.
"A-Adrien! S-stop!" I tried to get out of his grip but he pinned me down.
"How about we test something out, Shiro~?" I was worried.
'What does h-he w-wanna test o-out?' I really didn't want to know.
"T-test out w-what?" My voice quivering a bit.
"I wanna test out my 'ancient destruction' powers on a human, Shiro~." His hand started to get closer to my face.
'No. Please stop.' I started to cry.
"Calm down, Shiro~. It won't hurt......much." He chuckled. And his had was just inches away.
"NO!!!" I sat up. I looked around, I was in a white room and I was hooked up to one of those thingies that help you breathe.
"Shiro! Are you ok!?" I looked at the door to see Adrien running towards me.
"W-what happened? Why a-am I in a h-hospital b-bed?" I stuttered.
"You wouldn't wake up! No matter how many times I shook you or how loud I turned my music up, you just wouldn't wake up! So I called an ambulance!" He looked so worried.
"How long was I out?" I asked.
"For about a day. To be accurate about 13 hours!" I froze.
"13 hours?" He nodded.
"Yes. The doctors said you were gonna be alright. I'm glad your awake." He hugged me. I hugged back.
"Adrien?" I don't know why.
"Yes?" But I want to know.
"Do you have a power called 'ancient destruction'?" I need to know if it will happen.
"Yes. How did you know? Was I in your dream? Did I hurt you!?" He looked at me with wide eyes.
"You were in my dream, but you didn't hurt me. You just acted kinda....weird." I said, half lying half telling the truth.
"Phew. What a relief. Wait. How was I acting?" He asked.
"Wierd." I didn't want to tell him! Its to embarrassing!
"I meant what I was doing to be weird!" He huffed. I sighed.
"Can I tell you later? When there's no cameras or anyone around?" I asked. He nodded.
"Ok, I'll wait, but don't start thinking of a lie while I'm gone, ok?" I nodded.
"Ok, Bye Bye!" He left. Now I wait.
------------------------------------------------
Hello my little kittens!
I'm so sorry that I took so long on this part! I promise I will start to update at least one part or more everyday!
Well....probably not on the weeks starting Monday, but I will try my hardest!
Love you~ <3