Chapter 6: baking lessons part 9

"I'm friends with a monster~ that's under my bed~. Get along with the voices~ inside of my head~. Your trying to save me~ stop holding your breathe~." I was singing 'Monster by Eminem and Rihana.' "And you think I'm crazy~ yeah~ you think I'm crazy~." I was to busy singing to notice Adrien come up behind me.
"Boo." He shook me. And I jumped.
"Yikes!" I fell flat on my butt.
"Oops. Sorry, Shiro. I didn't think you'd be that scared." He snickered.
"I-I wasn't s-scared! I was just surprised is all." I looked down.
"Ok. If you say so. Lets go." He grabbed my hand and we walked back to the house.
"Yawn~!" Adrien looked tired.
"Are you tired?" I asked.
"Just a bit." He said.
"You didn't go to sleep last night did you?" He blushed a bit.
"Y-yeah I did! Why wouldn't I?" He lied.
"Tonight I'm gonna make sure you go to sleep." I said.
"And how are you gonna do that?" He asked.
"Just wait and see." I glared at him.
"Well. Well. Well. What is this? Does my little Shiro finally have a boyfriend?" I heard someone snicker. I looked in front of us. It was Takame.
"What?" I asked. That's when Adrien pulled his hand away from mine. I looked over to him. He was blushing.
"Shiros got a boyfriend~ Shiros got a boyfriend~." He taunted.
"Go away." I growled.
"Oooo. I'm scared." He walked closer to us.
"Stay away from us." I grabbed Adrien and pulled him behind me.
"I ain't here to hurt your boyfriend, Shiro." I looked at him confusingly. "I said I would give you time to decide. And I did. I gave you 6 hours. Now make your decision, or I will." He demanded.
"Desicion? What desicion, Shiro?" Adrien asked.
"Its nothing." I said.
"You call death nothing? Your protector here has to pay for his mistake, so I gave him a desicion. I can kill him or he can kill himself." He laughed. I growled at him yet again.
"Shiro? Is it true." I sighed and nodded.
"He did give me a desicion. And I did make the biggest mistake in my life, but I found a new life. A life here with you Adrien." I smiled at him and he blushed.
"Aww. How touching. To bad it has to end!" I saw Takame draw out a knife from his jacket pocket. "Its time to die, Shiro!" He charged at me.
"Shiro! Duck!" I grabbed Adrien and we both ducked.
"Ugh!" There was a white blast and Takame went flying. 'I know that move.' I looked behind us and saw Kila.
"Kila!" She looked at me and smiled.
"I knew your were gonna get in trouble." She laughed and I smiled.
"Why are you helping him! Done you know what he has done!" Takame yelled.
"Yes I do, but he didn't do it. They did." She said.
"Fine. Think whatever you want. I will be back. And next time. I will kill him." After he said that there was a big thing of smoke.
'Cough! Cough!' Adrien started coughing.
"Adrien, you ok?" I asked once the smoke had went down.
"Cough! Y-yeah." He kept coughing.
"Are you guys ok?" Kila asked. I nodded.
"Yeah." I held Adrien who was still coughing.
"I didn't know you had a boyfriend?" Kila said.
"Um. He's not my boyfriend. He's a friend. My first friend I met since I came here. His name is Adrien." I said.
"Nice to meet you Adrien. My name is Kila. I'm Shiros little sister." She smiled and reached her hand out to shake his hand.
"H-hello. My name is Adrien." He shook her hand.
"Your cute~. You sure you guys ain't boyfriends?" I face palmed.
"I'm so sorry, Adrien." He laughed.
"Yeah. I know what you mean by interrogating me now." We both laughed while Kila looked at us confusingly.
"What?" She asked.
"Nothing. How about we go back to the house now?" They both nodded.