Ashton

It was a holiday tradition. Your parents had a huge party with your neighbors, friends, family and a few of your friends.
Your best friend Ashton was planning on coming over. He moved to London a few years ago and just moved back to Sydney last month. Your mom put you and him in charge of hanging tinsel, mistletoe and little ornaments around the house while she and your dad made cookies and cakes.
"Ash!" You called. He came in and laughed at you as he saw you. You were on the sofa trying hang an ornament and were still too short.
"Stop laughing and come here!" Ashton walked over and put his hand on your waist before hanging the decoration up properly. He held your hand as you jumped down and then grabbed some candy canes.
****Time Skip****

You were standing in the doorway with hot cocoa and stirring it with a candy cane. You felt someone wrap their arms around your neck and rest their head on yours. You smiled as you saw Ashton's calloused hands take the candy cane and stir the drink.
"You liking the party?" He asked quietly. You smiled and nodded as best you could with his head on yours. He giggled and removed his arms.
"So I guess your brother got some of the adults to start a dance off." Ashton said gesturing behind you. You turned around and laughed at everyone trying to dance like they were on the game system.
"It is quite funny actually. Seeing your grandparents dance and more like that," Ashton said behind you. You smiled and nodded. He handed you another cup of hot chocolate and a candy cane.
After a while everyone went to the kitchen to get some cookies while you and Ash stayed in the family room. You smiled at the man leaning against the doorway. You went over to give him a hug. As you did, he started giggling.
"What?" You asked. He nodded towards the top of the doorway.
"We are under the mistletoe" you smiled and he leant down, giving you a kiss. His hands tightened around your waist as yours went around his neck, pulling on the short hairs at the nape.
"Uhm, about damn time" you recognized the voice as your brothers. You blushed and rested your head on Ashton's chest.