calum

"Calum Thomas Hood!!!" you screamed through the house to your boyfriend of three years. He was upstairs taking forever to get ready. He came darting downstairs mumbling an "I'm ready, I'm ready".
          He stopped in his tracks when he saw you. You had on a skin tight blue dress with the snowflake diamond necklace Cal got you, you had your sparkly high heels on and your hair was curled slightly at the ends.
           "Holy shit. Babe, you're beautiful." His eyes scanned up and down your body.  You blushed and tried to hide yourself. He pulled you to him and he kissed you quickly before handing you your coat.
          He grabbed your hand and led you out to the car. You got in and he closed the door before running around and getting in. He turned on the radio and played the Seether CD that was in the player.
      ****Time Skip*****
    "Look at you! Oh my goodness!" you were greeted by Cal's parents and his mom rushed to you, giving you a hug. You smiled and his dad gave you a quick hug before you set your things down and went to mingle with people.
      ****Time skip...again****
    "I had fun tonight. Your dads workers are so much fun. I never expected Luke to be there though. His girl looks amazing, with her baby bump." You marveled at the night you had experienced. It had been months since you saw Luke considering he moved to Perth with his girlfriend.
       Calum smiled at you and gripped your hand tighter.
       "Maybe that can be us one day..." he smiled bigger and paid attention to the road once again.