Welcome to Vegas

We were here. Pulling in. Oh. My. God. I was about to have a panic attack. Luckily dad was driving.

   "OMG WE'RE HERE! IM HERE! OH MY GOD DAD!!," I yelled.

   My dad has been here many many times before. So it was nothing new, but for me? Yea.

*skip until after they have received their numbers*

   I was walking with my dad to the hotel. There was a planned "before" party at the bar of the hotel. My 21st birthday was in 16 days, so of course, i couldn't go.

   We had arrived at the hotel, and headed upstairs. My dad was talking with a bunch of friends so I asked if I could go up and find out room. He gave me the keys and i headed to the elevator.

   I was checking Instagram and texting friends back home when I ran into a tall figure. I stumbled back a little and looked ahead of me with a disgusted look on my face. Then i saw him. Him. Tuf. Fucking. Cooper. Holy shit he was hotter in person. I straightened my face and smiled.

   "Im sorry," I spoke, "I-"

   "Its fine. Tuf Cooper," he said and reached his hand out for a hand shake.

   I gladly took it, "Jordan Lane"

   "Im guessing your dad is ?" he asked.

   "Yessir," I said.

   "Ive heard much about you"

   The elevator door opened, and now is when I decided to play "hard-to-get".

   "Really?," I said walking slowing past him.

   He turned the way i was walking.

   "Yes sir-ma'am," he corrected himself.

   "And speaking of the devil," I said quietly as i nodded towards my dad.

   The two started talking, and the elevator door closed without either of them knowing. Amazing timing dad. I pressed '4'  on the fancy button thingy and it started to move.

   I sighed of how tired I was from the drive. The elevator doors opened, and i exited, walking to our room. I inserted the keycard and I pushed it open, instantly sitting my stuff on the floor and plopping down on the bed.

-
aww, poor tuf :(
anyway, what do you think so far? Im planning on doing another chapter today, because i really have nothing else to do, so enjoy!