Untitled Part 18.

I hear screams, people gathering outside, I hear sirens. But I don't look I keep my eyes covered. I cant look I refuse. Michael shot Ryan. The most important guy in the world to me.

sooner or later soon grabs a hold of my shoulder "Can I ask you some question ma'am?" I sigh and open my eye. To my surprise I see Michael and Ryan both on a hospital bed .. I saw Michael shot Ryan... Did he shoot himself afterwards?.

"yeah sure" He pulls out a pad in pen "Did you know either of these guys?" I sigh "Yes, The black guy his named is Michael. The other one my boyfriend His name is ryan, Ryan Miers And Michael Jackson" he gives me a strange look "The black one?" He raises his eyebrow "The long haired boy, Hes really black he has a skin condition" He writes on his pad "And ryan Is you boyfriend?" I nod "Did you see anything that happened" I take a moment to think "Yeah, They both had are bestfriends they both had a gun a new gun and Michael accidently shot ryan.. And Uhm Michael felt bad And shot himself afterwards" I don't know why I lied. I just don't want Ryan to get in trouble. I could've said that... Well i don't know. Whats done is done.

I look at everything that happened. Am i allowed to go be with Ryan? This is killing me. I doubt it. Tears roll down and it starts to rain which makes me cry worse. You know what? I wish i had a dog i think. Then walk inside.

Okay I know its really short but. seriously I'm getting called into work rn sooo I didn't want you guys to think I abandoned you. Gtg. I'll update as soon as possible.