Kill me now.

He kissed me very passionately.. My first kiss that I actually wanted He tried to slide his tongue in but I stopped him before he could .

I blushed "see you tomorrow"
He smiles "yeah.. See ya" and with that He's gone.

I smile and walk inside the house. Why are all the lights off? My mom did pay the bills didn't she? I try to flick the lights on Doesn't work.

I sigh hard and start digging through my purse trying to find my phone to use as a light.

Suddenly out of no where there's Something wrapped around my mouth. I try to scream but it's muffled. My attacker begins chocking me he drags me by my neck upstairs. I cry trying my best try to pry his hands off.

I'm thrown on me bed hard and my clothes are almost ripped off immediately I try to scream but again it's muffled

There's a sharp pain, And I scream to the top of my lungs My attacker is inside of me. Thrusting I'm and out without any mercy.

****

I open my eyes.. The lights are gone.. There's blood all over me. All over my sheets. My lamp is on the floor there's things everywhere.

I cry looking at the destruction my attacker caused. I'm hurting so bad down there. I can't move.

Why me?

I thought things was getting better for me. This marks the worst day of my life.

I wish I where dead.

Once again i know its a really bad part. but bear with me i promise youll enjoyy In the endd