Sungyeol and Minseo

(A/N) This is going to be set around the time Infinite made a comeback with Bad.

***

Minseo's P.O.V

It's already been over a year since I saw Sungyeol, my older brother. He came home last year to visit but hasn't had the chance to see me since then and I probably won't see him for a while because Infinite are making a comeback and I'm go to University.

I lie down on my bed after a long day at the University of Seoul. Yep, that's right I'm one of the smart, nerdy kids who stay in school even after they turn 20.

That's probably why no one would believe that Infinite's Sungyeol is my older brother.

I sat up, taking my phone out of my pocket and flicking through my social media.

As I read through my feed, I get a notification.

Message from Sungyeol.

Shouldn't he be practicing and preparing for their comeback?

Annyeong, Minseo, long time since we texted sorry I've been so busy with our comeback and everything. Maybe I can make it up to you and you can come to our dorms for a visit. X

I smiled happily, that would be brilliant and I'd be able to meet the rest of Infinite. And L and Dongwoo, my Infinite biases.

Will you even have the time? I reply.

Yeah, I wouldn't offer if I knew I couldn't.

My phone starts ringing and I answer almost immediately trying not to cry because of how much I've missed Sungyeol.

"Yeoboseyo Minseo!"

"Oppa! Yeoboseyo!"

We chatted for a long time and arranged to meet in three days when I had time off university.

***
(A/N) Sorry that L doesn't make an appearance in this chapter. I promise to make sure that he does in the next one.