L's Confession

Heeyoung's P.O.V

I was grateful that Myungsoo oppa wanted to meet up after our chat almost a week ago.

But I couldn't shake off the feeling it wasn't good news he wanted to tell me. The urgency in his voice when he called told me that.

I sat on the bench in the park and waited for him to arrive.

I see him running up to me, "Mian."

"Gwaenchenha, Myungsoo oppa. So why did you suddenly want to meet up?"

"I... err... well..."

"Just spill," I say, getting a little impatient.

"I th-think I like someone?" He stuttered looking at me.

"Jinjja? Who?"

"I'm not sure if I do like them or not. But I'm sure I do, I just don't know how to tell her and whether she likes me back," his shoulders sunk a little.

I smiled at him. "Do you want me to talk to her, see whether or not she likes you back?" I suggested.

"Could you? For real?" He looked happier.

"Yeah, of course I can, I'm your best friend. Now tell me who is she?"

Myungsoo muttered a name but it was way too quiet for me to hear. "I didn't catch that say it louder."

"I didn't throw it." He says smiling at himself. No Myungsoo, enough with your dumb jokes.

"Seriously, who is it?"

"A friend..." I waited for him to elaborate but he didn't. I raised my eyebrows at him. "Minseo..."

My eyes widen, "Of course I can talk to her. Why wouldn't I? Besides she already told me she likes you. I forced it out of her."

"When?" He looked confused, "You're not messing, are you?"

"I mess around a lot but I don't mess around with people's hearts. She told me when we had a sleepover, you know the last time we saw each other."

"What do you think I should do, then?"

"Just confess to her. I mean, you already confessed it to me so it wouldn't be too hard to tell her."

"Should I just go up to her and ask her out?"

"If you want to, or you could sing to her..." I thought about it for a moment, "That's so cheesy, forget that idea."

We continued to have conversations, plotting how Myungsoo should confess to Minseo.