Myungsoo's Confession

Minseo's P.O.V

Sungyeol texted me asking me to meet up with him. I felt so nervous because I needed to tell Dongwoo and Myungsoo that they both like me and that dating one will break the other's heart.

I couldn't bear either of them being upset because of me. Not now. Never. It would hurt me too much.

***

L's P.O.V

Minseo was going to come over again today. I was so happy, it had been a while since I saw her because of our comeback and her being at university.

And today I was going to confess my feelings for her and I hope she loves me back as much as I love her.

There's a knock on the dorm door and then greetings. Minseo must be here then. The next time I get to talk to her alone I'll confess. No matter how nervous I feel.

I came out of my room and I greeted Minseo. "Annyeong!" I said feeling so happy to see her again.

She smiled a little at me. Maybe she doesn't like me back like I do...

She went to the living room and talked a lot to the others, hardly too me. Was she trying to avoid me? Did she not feel the same?

I left the room feeling hurt and found a note left on the table with my name on it.

Myungsoo, meet me outside the park, I need to talk to you.
Minseo.

I smiled happily again. Maybe she wanted me to leave so I could find the note and meet up with her.

*At the park*

I waited outside the park for Minseo to arrive. Then I saw a figure coming toward me, from a far, I thought it was Minseo but I then realised it was Dongwoo.

No, what is he doing here? As he came closer I asked him that.

"Why are you here, Myungsoo?"

"I'm waiting for Minseo, hyung."

"So am I. Maybe she meant for this to happen. What did you do to her?"

"He hasn't done anything to me. Neither have you. I needed to talk to the both of you which makes it easier if I talk to the both of you at the same time." Minseo's voice interrupted our argument.

***

Minseo's P.O.V

I knew that this was the right choice, not that I felt like I had one.

"Listen, the last time I came here, Dongwoo asked me out but I said I'd think about. I really did. And I still don't know what to say. The answer would be so simple if you liked me and Myungsoo didn't. Although, Myungsoo never actually confessed to me personally. Heeyoung told me you had a crush on me. This meant that I can go with either of you but I'll break one of your hearts. I don't want to do that to either of you. I love you both too much to hurt either of you like that. I can't go with both of you, it seems wrong but going with one of you is wrong too so I don't think I can go with either of you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I was on the verge of tears seeing both their reactions.

"Why?" Myungsoo asks me, he turns Dongwoo, "This is all your fault, if you didn't like I'd be with her!" He yelled at his hyung.

"Myungsoo, stop. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything to either of you. I don't want you to fight. Please."

"Myungsoo-ah, I'm sorry too. If you love her a lot, you can go with her but can I ask one thing?" He turns to me. I nod so he continues, "Can we still be friends?"

I nod again. He smiles at me sadly. I felt so bad. "Please don't fight anymore I need you to still be friends with each other. You're in the same group so don't let a girl get in the way of your friendship or comeback or Infinite. Please. Just for me."

They both nod. "Thank you. Both."

(A/N)
A very long, 677 word chapter. I hope you've enjoyed this fanfiction this is now the end.

I'm kidding. It's not. I still need to talk about their relationships and stuff. So yeah, more updates to come! Dehet~