Myungsoo's First Date (Part 1)

L's P.O.V

I texted Minseo to meet at the park entrance she asked Dongwoo and I to wait when she told us what was going on.

I feel happy that I get to be with Minseo but I feel frustrated that I've upset Dongwoo hyung. I've done something wrong and I don't think either of us deserve to be with Minseo. I feel like it's the right thing to do if I break it off with her.

But I can't.

I don't want to.

I love Minseo so much she's so precious to me I wouldn't be able to cope without her.

I can't break up with her she'll feel so heartbroken if she couldn't be with one of us. She's someone to love her and I'll be that someone for her. I think confidently. Nodding.

"Annyeong!" Minseo exclaimed as she ran up to me. I jumped feeling scared. Then I look down at her. Showing her my slightly annoyed playful look.

She giggled. It was such a cute noise. Can a noise even be cute?

"Come on," Minseo holds my hand. I smile down at our hands. It's so romantic.

"Where are we going?" I asked. I said that she could choose where to go on our first date but I'd pay for whatever we buy.

We walked to past a restaurant, and Minseo stopped.

"I really wanted to have something to eat here but it's expensive. It's totally okay if you don't want to have a meal here or any meal. I was sort of lost.for ideas."

"I nod, "Okay, it shouldn't be too expensive."

"Oppa it is. Forget it. Let's go somewhere else a little cheaper," She suggests.

I blush, she called me oppa again. "It's okay, Minseo, I'll pay for it. Come on!"

I hold her hand this time and I pull her into the restaurant with me.

(A/N)
Updates will now be at random as I'm now at school and I have to revise for my upcoming mock exams in all subjects and I can't fail them. If I can and I'm not too tired, I'll do double or even triple updates but I'm really sorry about this. Especially to Neha-17 because you requested this fanfiction and I'm slowing updates but I promise after mocks I'll relax a bit and update more regularly.