9.Clubbing Gone Wrong

Mark POV

Before i leave i want to be her prom date..i want to have one last dance with her.."kat"? "y-yeah"? "will you go to prom with me"? my heart sped up "yes" she smiled..i just realized we where against each other..like..i was literally on top of her..

-Slam-

i turn to the door to see anna and jae "what are you guys doing here? heck how did you even know we where here.."?? i asked "kat and me have locators on our phone's..we can track each other anywhere in the world" she lifted her phone "oh"...

Kat laughed "guess what"? she asked "what"? kat asked "1. you two are in a..position 2. i got a date to the prom day after" ( i know i said tomorrow but you'll see why).

"Day after?? i thought it was tomorrow" crystal looked at me wide eyed "so"? i asked weirdly.."we have nothing to do today" "lets go clubbing"? i asked "wha..what??".

"Yeah"! anna cheered "your not going anywhere young lady..your hurt" jae sounded like a mom "pleasee the doc discharged me early cause i'm okay she said so too" she pouted..

I could see jae give in before he could answer "fine" he sighed "yay!..come kat lets go pick out outfits"!

They ran into the closet "how can i love someone so childish"? jae asked out of the blue.."Yah..she's my younger sister why wouldn't she be childish?..make sure you take care of her when i'm gone" i playfully hit his shoulder, he laughed "sure bro" we bro hugged..again.

Narrator POV

After the girls picked out their outfits they changed.

Crystal had a short romper she paired it with black high heeled combat boots and a high pony tail

Where as anna wore white wedges with a teal crop dress..(ya know those dresses that are longer from the back and shorter in front).

Mark and Jae borrowed shirts from kat's brother...they where all set and ready to go by 9pm.

"Crystal i'm homee" someone opened the front door kat's eyes widened "everyone hide"! She whispered they all went into the closet.

Just then aunt cass walks in "oh..deer your going to bed already?..its just 9pm.." "Yeah i'm tired...anna might come over.." Aunt cass nodded and shut the door.

Crystal jumped out of bed and opened the closet everyone took deep breaths.."lets go" crystal opened the window "not quite the jump..i can make it.." She was about to jump when mark pulled her back.

"Are you crazy"?? "What if you get hurt"? "Hmp".."i'll jump first" mark climbed out "be careful" crystal whispered he jumped and landed on his feet "quick..jump i'll catch you" mark looked up "okay..now i don't feel so good" "just jump..i'll catch you..trust me" mark tried convincing her.

"Fine" she jumped and fell straight into his arms jae jumped and caught anna they all walked out quitally.

"Pew..free at last..i guess we're walking" crystal sighed "why can't we take the car" asked mark..everyone looked at him with the are-you-seriously-that-dumb look "ooh" he nodded.

Anna rolled her eyes at how stupid her older brother is...

~45 minutes later~

"Its almost 10pm..are we there ye-" before crystal could continue whining mark picked her up bridal style "what the..put me down" kat cried..

"Nope..we're almost there.." She sighed in defeat and let him carry her.

~10 minutes later~

"We're here..finally" crystal said as mark put her down they stepped into the line "id's"? asked the body guard, before anyone could speak up mark pulled out vip passes the guard nodded and allowed them into the vip side.

"Where did you get those"? crystal asked as they got in "my dad keeps spare passes in his office.." they sat down "so..why are we sitting"? anna stood up "lets go dance" she dragged jae into the crowd on the dance floor "i'm gonna get a drink" crystal got up and walked to the bar.

She sat at one of the stools and ordered a few shots..

After drinking almost 20 shots she started tripping but she held her balance.

A man in his..late 30s walked up to her "hello young lady..come here alone"? She stared at him "i..i don't know" she was drunk..so drunk she couldn't even remember who she came with.

"Aw..thats sad..what was it?..heartbreak?..cheating"? She looked at him weirdly "what are you talking about"?.

The man chuckled, she soon walked off into the crowd when she bumped into someone "oh..sorry" she tried standing up.

"...crystal?..I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU FOR YEARS"! This..random boy pick's her up "huh?..years?..i don't even know you".

"Your drunk right"? She nodded he grabbed her hand and took her out "lets go to my place...i can't leave you hanging with all these men" he took her to his car.

Crystal POV
Why is mark taking me to his place?..wont his mom kill us?..

(This guy isn't mark..but looks a lot like him)

He placed me in his car and drove somewhere....i can't remember anything..but why is mark taking me to his place?

...i love mark though..should i tell him?..no..thats gonna ruin everything..but..he's still leaving in a week..i'll tell him.

Narrator POV
He pulled up at a really posh hotel he took her in they stepped into the lift and she turned to him.

"Can i tell you something"? "Yeah"? "I love you..i mean..i know your leaving and all but i still love you" she hugged him.

He pulled away.."c-can i kiss you"? She was totally out of her mind cause she said yes.

This 'kiss' turned into a makeout session they stepped into his apartment and shut it.

They didn't pull away he lifted her and threw her on the bed...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Cliffhanger!!!!

Soo..who is this 'guy' who looks like mark?..have any guesses..i'll give you 2 hints..

1.his name starts with an M
2.His band consist of 7 members including him..

Now i've never mentioned him as my bais but he is..

Can you guess his name?..

And don't forget..this could be a trick and it is mark after all...

Please comment...or your not getting any updates...i'm serious...

Bai!! ♥♪♥♪••••••••