16. She's On A Date

Narrator POV
They spent the rest of the day shopping and eating.

"So what do you wanna do next"?.."lets go home..and watch a movie"? Soohyun suggested "Yeaah"! Sue cheered "you guys go ahead i'll head home now" wonwoo smiled and turned around.

Soohyun stopped him "are you serious?..who are you going home to meet?..your girlfriend"? Soohyun joked "no..i live alone..and i wanna give you girls some space".

"Well we don't want space..we're seeing you after years..come home with us..lets have a sleepover" wonwoo sighed in defeat "fine..but lets go to my place first i need to get clothes".

"Yay"! Soohyun hugged wonwoo..his heart started beating fast..he gulped down hard.

They all walked back to the car with about 20 bags in thier hands..while they where putting stuff in the car wonwoo asked.

"What are all these clothes for anyways"? "Oh..we're planing on going to korea to continue our studies" soohyun smiled at the thought..but for some reason she frowned.

"Whats wrong with you? I just saw you smiling, i lifted the bag and now your frowning"? Sue laughed.

"Oh nothing" "hey..can i drive"? Wonwoo asked "yeah sure" sue chucked him the keys he caught them and got in.

Soohyun sat with wonwoo in front where as sue sat at the back like a little kid.

Wonwoo started the car and drove off for some reason he thought of mark.

"How's mark"? He turned to soohyun "who's mark"? Wonwoo looked at her weirdly he then asked sue "oh he's fine..".

"Wait..wonwoo..how do you know mark"? "What do you mean??..we where in the same class".

"Oh..why does everyone but me know him"? She asked wonwoo looked at sue again this time a weird yet horrifyed sorta look.

'I'll tell you later' sue mouthed and wonwoo nodded his eyes fell back on the road.

~wonwoo's house~

They walked in and was surprised by how neat it was "wow wonwoo..nice place you got here" sue looked around at the pictures.

"Thats not all..there's a pool at the back" "nice" this one picture catches soohyun's eyes "wonwoo..who's this" "oh thats hyemi" "hyemi?..have i ever met her"? "Nope.." Soohyun raised an eyebrow "well who is she"? "My step sister" he sighs.

"Woah.." Sue cuts soohyun off "step sister"? "Yeah..my mom divorced my dad 3 years ago" "oh..and she got married again"? "Mhm".

"Soo..who's your step dad"? "Park JinYoung" (-gasp-) he pulled answered pulling out a pair of shoes.

"Park jinyoung huh?..name sounds fimiliar" "mhm..it is..you know that com-" wonwoo's sentence is cut mid way when soohyun's phone rings.

She looks at the caller id and her eyes widen "Mark"? She mumblles she puts her screen off "lets go".

Sue and wonwoo exchanged weird looks and followed her out she got into the drivers seat, sue and wonwoo looked at each other again "hyunie your driving"? Wonwoo questioned "yeah why"?.

"Have you ever driven before"? "Once..when i was 15" sue and wonwoo's eyes widened.

"Are you sure you can drive"? Sue asked a little uneasy "for the hundredth time YES"! After that sue and wonwoo sat quietly and enjoyed the ride up to sue'd place.

She parked the car and looked at them "so.."? She questioned smiling "..wow..for a first time..your a natural" wonwoo complemented.

"Thanks" she then looked at sue who was in shock "um..su..you okay"? "Yess..that was amazing..i never knew you drove so well".