22.Pool Party

I walk around the house bored to death..why? Wonwoo went home sue is asleep and everyone else is at work.

I slump onto the sofa and pout...just then my phone vibrates, i snap my head to the right to see a message from jimin.

I smile and read it.

JIMIN
Morning!! I have no clue why i'm so exicted!!.

ME
Haha..i wonder why too.

JIMIN
:0..you forgot????????

I scratch my head in confusion...forgot what?...IS TODAY SOMEONE'S BIRTHDAY???

ME
Yeah..sorry i've been busy..

JIMIN
Yeah busy doing nothing..anyways xD i'm coming over today remember?..the pool party?....or were you kidding????? *pouty emoji*.

ME
OH MY GOD I TOTALLY FORGOT!!!! JIMIN I'M SO SO SO SORRY!! PLEASE SAVE MEEEE I'M SO BORED I COULD DIE!!!.

JIMIN
Awe..poor hyunie is bored?... :) i'll be over soon! I'm bringing 2 friends of mine..their guys...please tell my you're not the only girl.

ME
Jimin...are you forgetting sue?...she's coming too y'know.

JIMIN
Oh..right haha sorry...anyways be there in a while! See youuu~

ME
you toooo~

I giggle at his message and set my phone down.

I run up the stairs and into sue's room "WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP"!!!! I jump on her she groans and turns around "what"? She glares at me.

"JIMINIE IS COMING OVER"!!!! Her eyes widen... "Jiminie?...seriously soohyun"? "What?...he's my best friend too..and besides..he calls me hyunie".

"Whatever..now what does this have to do with me"? "Pool party...he's bringing hos friends over and we're having a pool party/bbq" her eyes burst with happiness.

"Yaaaay!!! Finally"!! She jumps up and hugs me..i laugh and push her off..considering i couldn't breathe.

"Get ready and be down asap..they'll be here soon" she smiles and nods happily before running to her closet.

I walk into my room and into my closet...i look around for something nice to wear..ooo my hot pink bikini...but..i'm not soo confident about my body.

i'm not soo confident about my body

"Oh well.." I throw it onto the bed and undress before throwing my swim suit on and throwing a loose black sleveless shirt that went up to my knees on.

I walk down the stairs and into the back yard, i place my ipod on the stand and start playing some music.

I bring out the meat and chicken that i managed to maranate and place it on the bench beside the barbique pit.