20. I Lied..

Recap~ 

"what is it?..did you see someone you weren't to see"?  he raises an eyebrow..she nods her head 'yes'

soohyun POV

i bite my lip to prevent the tears from falling..i can't take it at anymore!..

i can't hide it forever!! its killing me!..

C20~~~

Soohyun POV

"Soohyun who is it that you saw"??..i let my tears fall..

"you.."

I could hear his heart beating.. "w-what"?... "i-i...i lied" it was so silent you could hear a pin drop, "a-about what"? "everything..from loosing my memory to not remembering you.." he was in utter shock "why.." he tried not to blink..but he did and broke into tears i cried, a lot.. "b-because.. because i was scared.." "scared of what"? "..a-asami called my one night and threatened me..she said if i didn't break up with you somehow..she would k-kill" i fell to the floor mark caught me "kill who"?? "YOU! SHE SAID IF I DIDN'T I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO BE WITH YOU AND NEITHER WOULD SHE"!.

I fell onto his chest crying my eyes out (poor white shirt) he hugged me "why didn't you tell me? babe..do you know how much i missed you?..do you know how it feels to know..the person you love doesn't remember you"?? i hugged him "i'm sorry markie..i'm so sorry"!.

He helped me up and we walked in he took me to the washroom not caring who was looking he wiped my make up and kissed my nose "you look pretty now" i giggled and hit his chest "you're mean" he laughed "never said i wasn't" i was about to hit his shoulder but he caught my hand and pulled me into a kiss.

We walked out and sat down everyone stared at us their eyes the size of golf balls, "am i imagining  things or is mark hyung actually hugging soohyun and smiling"? bambam looked at us.

Even sue and wonwoo didn't know what to say they just stared.

we danced and had fun got a little drunk and got taken home it was a lot  of fun

I god down and mark got out behind me "bye markie" i hugged him he held me tight "bye cupcake..i'll see you soon.." we shared a passionate kiss; earning gags from everyone we bid each other goodbye and left.

I crashed in my room not bothering to change i kicked my shoes off and wiggled under the covers and soon fell asleep remembering to tell sue and wonwoo the entire story over breakfast.

~Next Morning~

I woke up with a terrible headache i looked at my phone and it read 9:00 ami sighed and turned to my table to see 2 pills and a glass of water i took them and stood up realizing i never changed i sighed and walked to my closet pulling out a hoodie and sweats i threw them on the bed and took a shower.

I threw the hoodie and sweats on and walked down to hear laughing it stopped when i took the last step.

Everyone looked up and me and by everyone i mean, mark,sue,wonwoo and my mum.

"G-good morning" "morning hun" my mum smiled i took a seat beside mark and looked down at my breakfast, i hum in satisfaction when i see pancakes with syrup and blueberries.

"Mark..what are you doing here" i whisper "i came to see you" i smile.

"Soohyun..is there something you want to tell us"? my mum excuses herself and goes up wto her room.

I sigh.. "so basically..i got a call from asami and she said i i didn't breakup with mark soon she would kill him so i had to lie and tell everyone i didn't remember mark.." everyone except mark stared at me practically mouth agape.. "WHAT"??? i looked down at my fingers.

Mark kissed my cheek "you know..now that you two are all smoochy..it disgusts me" i laughed.. "wait so you fell and hit your head on purpose"?? sue's eyes widened "no..that happened unexpectedly" she nodded. 

Everything is prefect.. that guilty feeling doesn't linger in my tummy anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry short update! but i just wanted you guys to know what happens xD plus i have a different idea for the next chapter hope you enjoyed! 

please comment your reactions below...or whether you know she was lying?..

hehe ^^.