one :: fucked up

A sigh escaped her lips as she slowly got out of a stranger's bed. Well, maybe you could come consider this one as more of an acquaintance because at least this time she actually new his name. And he new her's. Probably the neighbors above them new her name too. He was a loud one.

She quickly, yet quietly searched for his jeans that were somewhere on the floor in his living room.

Once she finally found them she took his wallet out of his front pocket. She threw out all of the unimportant things like gift cards and his drivers license. There wasn't much money, but it would have to do.

It was like a fucking Easter egg hunt finding her clothing. Her clothes were in the most random places. For example, her panties were on the kitchen counter and her bra was almost completely hidden under the sofa.

Once she finally found all of her clothing she left this guy a note which read:

thanks for a good time. you made me feel so fucking good. god, my panties are wet just thinking about you. hope we can do this again sometime.

-c

With that she rushed out of his apartment. Lottie hoped a would never, ever have to see that guy again. Yes, she said that she would love to do it again, but that was a lie. It was always a lie.

Once she got home she changed out of her clothes that were rather trashy.

Her apartment was very small. The living room, bedroom, and kitchen were all combined and she was lucky enough that her was actually in a separate room.

She turned on her shitty tv and snuggled underneath her bed covers. One of her main rules was to never bring home guys to her apartment. Always to their's. Never in her bed.

Sometimes, out of boredom, she would log onto her old twitter account. After typing in her password wrong many times she got in.

Her notifications had a little infinity sigh by it and so did her dms. She hadn't truly used this account in years. Of course, she missed her youth days. When she would stay up all night talking to her internet friends or just stalking bands.

When she strolled through her notifications she noticed that a majority of them were about the one and only Luke Hemmings. It kinda pissed her off. She thought that by now everyone would be over it. Guess not.

She had to click on his account. Had to. She couldn't help, but be curious. I mean everyone goes through there ex's instagram, twitter, or even facebook every once and awhile.

She realized that he didn't really change that much. Well, now he has a good amount of facial hair and that same stupid lip ring that used to drive her absolutely crazy.

She started to feel uncomfortable as she strolled through his tweets. He never used to be like that. But, she never used to be like this. They're both pretty fucked up.

--

vote, comment, and love me.

question: who do u picture as lottie??