The ending.

After the young couple ran away from Violet's father, the life they had on the run was pretty good. They had a cheap apartment, in a little town. The school there was much calmer and nicer, the extra jobs they had to pay the bills and food was okay. They lived a better life together now than home.

Violet was still scared that her father would come after her and Grant, but her mother told Violet that he was gone for good now. But she didn't understand what her mother meant by that, was he in prison again, was he dead or just left? She didn't want to find out but that lump was still inside her.

Grant was better than okay, he was the happiest boy alive, she was with his soulmate, he had saved her from a bad man, he took care of her. He was also afraid that the man would come and hurt Violet again, but he just knew that he would never let anyone hurt Violet, she was like glass, shining so beautiful, but so easy to break. He had to be careful with Violet. She was the best thing Grant could ever ask for, she was like a diamond to him, a prize, a happiness no one else could give him.

No one in this town knew what had happend to them or the real reason they moved, especially when they were still so young and lived alone was even weirder but no one asked.

Violet was grateful over having such an awesome boyfriend, he did everything for her, ran away with her so she could be save. He had it all planned well.

Someday soon the girl hoped he would ask her an important question that would change their lifes forever, but they were still so young. But both of them knew they wanted to live with each others forever, and they both had it planned to happen.

Grant was planning on asking the girl to be his forever, and very soon he would ask her. He had the ring, he had the plan, he knew how to win her over again. He just hoped she would say yes, why wouldn't she?

The boy was so nervous as he was putting up the light outside on the balcony, the candles, the nice food he did. A sweet, soft song in the background, he was nicely dressed. He needed it to be perfect, he wanted it to be perfect for her.

He had made her favorite food, chicken nuggets. A very tasty dessert, ice cream, vanilla ice cream the second best thing to eat that Violet knew. Grant smiled as he looked on the table, food, dessert, drinks, everything was on place. He had the silver ring in his pocket and now all he had to do was wait for her to come home.

Around ten mintues after the girl came home, with a smile on her face as always. He gave her a peck on the lips and told her to change to the dress he picked to her. Violet nodded confused and went to their bedroom and saw a wine red dress. It fit her body perfectly, she smiled into the mirror as she was fixing her hair a little.

Violet was hoping that tonight was the night he would ask her, but she wasn't too sure about it. The girl walked over to Grant that was nervously sitting on the couch waiting for the princess to be done. As soon as she walked over, Grant's eyes became hearts, his mouth was hanging opened and he couldn't breath, she was even more gorgeous now, she was perfect. He blinked as he took her hand and walked outside to the balcony.

Violet gasped and took her hands over her mouth as she saw what the boy had done for her. Her favorite food and dessert, the light, the music and just him. He was perfect. He dragged her chair in as she sat down, he nodded at her as he walked over to his chair. He was so nervous that he began to sweat like a pig on the warmest day of the year.

They ate in silent, just looking at each other with so much love and passion. Grant decided that after they ate the food, he was going to ask the big question.

Violet was smiling the whole time as she ate the chicken nuggets formed like dinosaurs, she knew he was going to ask her, he was so nervous today. But she was as nervous as him because she never thought he would be the one, the one that was her best friend when she was a child and then bullied her but they got together. They were a fixed puzzle at the end.

"Violet" Grant said, trying to sound normal, trying not to show off the nervousness he had. She nodded at him as she saw he was slowly standing up, walked over to her, took her left hand and stood now on one knee. The girl felt tears coming out, she tried her hardest not to cry at this special moment.

"I love you so much, we have been through so much it's awesome you still are my nugget. I can't live without you and I'm wishing you want to do me the honor, of becoming my wife. So Violet Johnsson, will you marry me?" Grant asked the girl, his heart was pumping so much he thought he was going to die if she didn't answer him.

Violet was smiling like an idiot, but nothing came out, she was so happy, too happy. The tears was now running down, she started to nodd like an idiot and whispering 'yes' to him a thousand time. Grant let out a breath and took the ring on her finger and smiled at her as they kissed. They kissed the most passion kissed ever, fulled with love and happiness.

They were going to live with each other forever.