(Special!) Chapter 22.5

(Quick A/N: I put pictures up for the previous chapters I made, because I thought it look better or something. Anyways, here's a Christmas Special even though it's like 68 degrees where I live right now xD)

Lucy's POV:

"On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... A STING DRESSED AS A BARBIE~!" Yukino sang, bringing out a girly-looking Sting wearing a ton of makeup and a pink, puffy dress with tall heels.

"YUKINO WHY THE HELL ARE YOU MAKING ME WEAR THIS!" Sting shouted, yelling more profanities. I began laughing at the hilarious sight before me.

"Y-Yukino this is p-probably one of the best t-things you've ever done!" I exclaimed between laughs.

"I know!" she laughed along with me. Sting looked at us pissed.

"Oi! Stop your laughing! It was a dare okay?! Yukino! You said that you wouldn't show anyone or take pictures if I did this!" Sting yelled loudly.

"Oops?" Yukino said, tilting her head to the side. Sting's eye twitched at her comment.

"OOPS?! YUKINO WHAT THE HELL!" Sting growled.

"Yukino what the hell!" Yukino mimicked, using her hand as if it were Sting. Sting grew a bunch of anime veins. I looked at Yukino seriously and said,

"Yukino. Run." She looked at me confused for a second, then turning to Sting, she got the memo and bolted out of the room, leaving a cloud of dust. Sting screamed her name, and began chasing her around the hotel, forgetting he was in a Barbie outfit.

I sighed, returning to the living room, since I was watching Sting chase Yukino outside from the balcony. My eye twitched at what a saw in the living room. I'll describe it to you in words.

Minerva. Couch. Soap Opera. Christmas Special. Popcorn. Tissues. Mess.

Those words described what the living room of our hotel room looked like. Popcorn was spread all over the floor, along with countless tissues that were *shivers* used. Minerva was sprawled on the couch shouting at the television saying things like,

"JAMES WHAT THE HELL!"

"ITS CHRISTMAS, THIS IS NO TIME FOR A BLOOD BATH TO HAPPEN!"

"THE POOR CHILDREN WERE JUST KILLED BY A MAN DRESSED AS SANTA!"

"I JUST SPILLED POPCORN ON MYSELF OH MY MEREDITH WHY!"

It was pretty scary. Deciding it would be better to not be noticed, I secretly ninja rolled behind the couch, then sprinted to the nearest room. Hehe I'm a real ninja~

Closing the door behind me, upon entering the room, I sat on the bed and sighed again. What a weird day so far.. We just came back from a job and needed to rent out a room since we're  exhausted, but it's Christmas Eve and we didn't think the mission would take 4 days...

Snapping me out of my thoughts, I turned to the noise of the door opening and saw Rogue. HOLY FISH NUGGETS WHAT THE NUTS HAPPENED TO HIM?!

His appearance had terrified me, it looked like Christmas threw up all over him.

"I-I just wanted to buy hairspray, b-but I ended up b-buying way to much b-because of the sale that was g-going on." Rogue said shaking with at least 30 bags in his hands.