Chapter 19

Recap:

"A magazine? No, a 'Sorcerer Weekly' magazine?"

"Why did he toss you that magazine, Erza-san?"

"Well then flip through the pages!"

"Alright, here goes."

Story Begins:

Back at Fairy Tail

Third POV:

Erza slowly began to examine each and every spot on the front cover of the magazine she had been given to by the strange man.

'This cover is just an everyday, normal cover that you would see, so why did he want us to look at this?' Erza thought.

The cover of the magazine Erza was given, had a picture of Mirajane Strauss, a guild member of the group. This picture was for her latest modeling job that she had to pose for. The background was a beautiful scenery of the beach, while she was laying down, in her  pink polka dotted bikini, on a towel.

"I don't see anything wrong with this magazine so far." Erza said confused.

"It's probably inside the magazine then, whatever the guy wanted us to know." Gray replied.

"Can't we just open the stupid magazine already?! What does this magazine have to do with Luce anyways?" Natsu shouted impatiently. Erza then bonked him on the head, causing a small lump to form.

"I was just going to do that, Natsu!" Erza said. "Can't you be patient!

'Ow. Jeez, don't have to be so rough. I just wanted you to open the damn magazine.' Natsu thought, rubbing his head.

When upon opening the magazine, the group of Fairy Tail wizards saw an article that had shocked them all.

"The Fantastic Fight of Sabertooth!"

Article Written By: Jason

This was a cool battle you didn't want to miss! Two extremely powerful wizards battling head-to-head in an intense match! How cool is that! So cooool!

Sabertooth's guild master, Sting Eucliffe, had challenged their newest member, Lucy Heartfilia, to a Dragon Slayer against Dragon Slayer battle! Who knew that Lucy Heartfilia was a Dragon Slayer?! The battle against these two wizards, though, was super intense! Both wizards are really strong, but who will win?

During the awesome battle, I asked some of Sabertooth's members to give me their opinions on who will win this amazing battle! Let's see what they've got to say!

"I was quite surprised when Sting had brought back a new member, and also the fact that he challenged her as well," Rufus Lore explained. "But I'm surprised to see that Lucy is winning against Sting."

"This battle is so intense! Who knew that Sting could get his ass whooped by a girl!" Orga Nanagear laughed.

"I'm sorry Sting-kun! I'm cheering for Lucy!" Lector, Sting's exceed, said.