Deceit

Dan's POV

I groggily got out of bed. Today was filming day. Buuuut, I could delay to tomorrow. I grabbed my laptop and browsed tumblr. "Dan!"I groaned and flopped out the bed. Why did people have to get out of bed?

2 hours later

I came downstairs to Phil eating my cereal again " Phil!!" He turned, trying to hide the shame, but his blushing cheeks gave him away. "Again? And why my cereal?" Why did he look so perfect, so irresistible?

Phil's POV

Dan was staring. "Erm, Dan?" He immediately turned red."Your cereal is better than mine." It was relatively awkward, so I decided to leave.

Dan's POV

I looked at Phil walking away. Even after 3 years being able to call him my boyfriend filled me with pride. I continued to stare at him, the perfect way he walked, with the slight tilt of his head. He was perfect to me, in every shape and form.

Phil's POV

That night I slipped away, to Pj's house. The house next door. I had checked to make sure Dan was asleep before I left. I didn't want him walking in on us. That would be bad. Walking, I thought why I was doing this to him. Did I just love Pj more, or did I not love Dan at all? Thoughts tumbled through my head.

Once I was there I stopped thinking. He opened the door with a smile, pulling me through the door. I smiled. Tonight would be truly amazing.

Dan's POV

I woke up to the door closing. I got up, and checked the time. 1:03 am. I made myself a peanut butter sandwich with the intention of going back to bed. I felt like I'd forgotten something. That was when it hit me. I'd left the door shut, so why was it closing? I decided to go outside for a walk. Turning round the corner, I came past Pj's house. I don't know why, but I stopped. And hid behind the bushes. I must've looked ridiculous, but I didn't really care.

After about 45 minutes I heard his voice. Phil. What was he doing? My Phil, with Pj. Was I not good enough? I waited another 5 minutes, at which point Phil came outside. I watched him enter our house. And all I felt was despair.

I stayed outside an hour before I could bring myself to enter. And when I did I went straight to my room, and cried myself to sleep.