Blind Love ~Chaper 3~

Caitlyn's P.O.V

I got so sick of being on my own. Now the devil won't leave me alone. It's almost like I found a friend who's in it for the bitter end. Our co- ugh mornings! I reluctantly get up and quickly make my bed. I shuffle towards the bathroom shivering at the feeling of the cold tiles.

After I take a quick shower and do my business I get dressed in my Three Days Grace band tee, black skinny jeans, and black combat boots. As I'm about to leave my room I notice my recent cuts and scars on my arms and rush to get a hoodie before my mother wakes up.

I walk downstairs and before my hand touches the door handle I hear my mother stumbling.

"Where do you think you're going slut? Did I say you could leave yet?!" She yells coming closer.

I shake my head nervously hoping she would fall over and pass out.

"Then why are you leaving!" She slaps me. Hard. I stand there wincing, trying not to bring my hand up to soothe my throbbing cheek. "I wish you were never born!" So do I. She raised her arm up again.

Once more I feel the familiar burn on my cheek and she slaps me more and more. As she continues to slap me she grabs my hair pushing me down to the floor while dragging me around. I feel her foot collide with my stomach.

I bite my lip to suppress a groan or yell. Just another day in the life of me.

Niall's P.O.V

"Elizabeth hurry up you can't be late!" I yell at my little sister while putting on my shoes.

"Big brother calm down, I'm here." I turn and smile looking at my baby sister dressed in a pink dress and white sweater with little pig tails hold up her long brown hair.

"Good now let go get some breakfast, I'm starving." Elizabeth then laughs and says, "You're always hungry big brother!"

"You can say that again. Now come on Liz!" Pulling her along towards my car. After making sure she's strapped in I get in myself and drive to McDonald's.

I could eat everything on the menu right now!

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
Hello people! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while but I'm sick today and don't have to go to school so I'll try to update and make another chapter or two. Thank you guys for your support.

Comment, Rate, Vote!!
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx