Blind Love ~Chaper 1~

Caitlyn's bio

Hello i'm Caitlyn... Warning im not much of a talker so bare with me.. Where to begin... Okay im 17 years young. My birthday's on February 14 does that ring a bell? Yup that's right i was born on Valentine's day, but anyway um lets see oh yeah i "ruined" my parents life so once i turned 2 & 1/2 the abuse started.... my dad was a drunkie and a drug addict and would abuse me and my mom but one day he took it to far and killed himself infront of me but i um don't want to get to into that but um my mother is drug free but not at all alcohol free she drinks 24-7 and like my father abuses me. Im mute because of it but oh well. Im bullied by everyone at my school and they also made it their mission to make my life a living hell. But two people take things a little to far Tiffinay and Niall... I selfharm anyway i can. i know for a fact i cut everyday. I've tried killing myself like about 9 or 12 times. but i never did succeed as you can see and that's because i always thought something good would happen. and nothing ever did.but anywhale um my favorite color is purple. i love papa roach, Panic! At The Disco, Sleeping with the sirens, Linkin park, secondhand serenade and BVB. Andy is SO hot!! i love to draw. my motto is Slit My Wrist Cut My Thighs One Step Closer To Goobyes.... Well that's all bye Im off to the hell hole we all call school.