Anthonys Pov/MyasPov

She was still sleeping. On her bed Ian was On the couch while we Examined the Marks. It just looks like giant Slash Mark a claw. Ian and Mya were Growling in the slumber. We were going to take them to the doctors tomorrow. It was 3:30 So we all went to sleep. I slept on the couch.

I woke up Ian was walking around. "Ian are you ok?" He didn't answer me. Mya was also up. We dragged them into My car.

"So what's wrong? With them?" I asked Doctor Allen. "It seems they have DrohFsl. They can talk to each other no one else. This is a rare Condition. DrohFsl Is we're they have a memory. But, It wears off in 2 days." "Daddy." Mya turned to me. "Me Ian Go home?" I nodded. Why didn't we call the police? We walked to the car getting in. I guess I act like their Dad. Shane drove to his house because it's bigger . "Shane Take Mya outside please." Mya smiled. "Yeah! Come on Tyler!" I looked at Ian. "Do you know who I am?" I asked hoping he would. "Duh your Anthony! Im not stupid. Ah! My head hurts where's my sister?" He yelled. I got was relived Ian's back to normal. I heard a growl. Then there was Shane screaming. We rushed out to his aid. Mya was growling at Shane. "Does She have rabies?" "Shane don't be a Idoit!" Ian growled. "Does this have anything to do with DrohFsl?" I asked. "No Im afraid not." A voice laughed. "It's that bear thing!" Ian yelled. "I'm Not a 'Thing' Or a bear. You should know what I am. What I do as well." He pointed to Mya. "I unfortunately got your two friends over there they weren't the target. I have seen how you have treated my kind I have seen all your acts Your video was just Enough To prick us. So I was sent To make Your life like mine terrible. I bet you don't remember me. Shane really should remember me." Shane suddenly got angry. The guy started to get more human features. "Dad! What the hell!" His 'Dad' Smirked Touching Mya on her nose. She stopped growling. "DONT Fucking TOUCH HER!". I Yelled. "What's Going On the last thing I remember is seeing That Dog." She said hugging Joey. I hate Joey why I Hate Joey I sighed realizing That she would never love me like Joey. I saw Joey was filling her in. Ian walked to up Shanes father" What Did you do to my little Sister!" Ian shirked. Shanes father sank his head down. "Perhaps You should ask Shane." He Laughed whispering something in Mya's ear. I saw That Shane and Bella/Mya Both closed there eyes at the same time.

Bella's Pov.

"What do you think happened to Shane's Mom. Then your mom?" He whispered In my ear. I closed my eyes I tried to remember. My birth-mom.

"I wuv you momthy." I giggled. "I love you to Sweetie. Do you mind getting the newspaper?" I nodded I got off moms Bed. Walking out the door picking up the paper. I saw a boy Crying with blood. "Hey, Why you Cry?!" I yelled. "My mommy isn't Moving I think she dead you help?" "Yesb let's get my mom." We ran into my Mothers Room Screaming. "Mommy His mom dead we think. Can you help?" I shook her leg. "Mommy You oka?" I walked to her face. "Shh Baby Im Ok. I just want to let you know.I love you. Bye." I got confused. "Where you going? Mommy! Please Answer me! Mom! You scaring me!" I cried Mommy will not answer.

"What about her!" I yelled Shane turned to me. "I know now. You were that girl." I saw that Shane Still had his eyes closed. Shane was the little boy? That does not explain what happened to my mother. "What did you! Did you kill my mother!?" I growled at the large man. Woah. I just growled. "What I had to do. You too Are suppose to be together to fill the void." I got angry. "What the hell are Talking about!!!" I screamed I walked Near Joey He grabbed my hand. "You still don't get it do you child? You both Have my genes. You have my mark you have to give me children. Shane you know what I'm talking about. You must come with me." He pointed to my Leg. I rolled my pants Leg up. Sure enough there was a mark more like a claw Slash on my leg. But it was just a Outline of it. It healed. "We are not going with you. We are not even together!" Shane yelled. Some how I was hurt by that. "My sister isn't Going Anywhere with you." Ian stated. Shane's father Laughed. "Then you must go by force." "Wait what?"