Chapter 1: Tiffany

Tiffany Pov

Riiiing

Riiiing

Riiinng

"uh my god shut the hell up" I punched my phone as the alarm shut off. Its friday , i got school ,and oh shit SCHOOL

I hop out the bed, turn my swag ooon, haha 

i went to my bathroom and showered for 30 minutes. I did my oral hygiene and put my white  bra and panty set on. 

I went to my closet and put on my black crop top, black booty shorts, and my denim shirt.

I put my jewelry  and  my jordans on. Tied my messy bun up with my bandana. I look good lowkey, let a bitch nor a nigga fool me , get smoked. 

I grabbed my keys and went to the garage. Ya'll prolly wonderin where my parents, tbh i dont deal with them so i got me my own house. They like to play favorites with my sister, so you get the rest. 

It was only 7:20 , so i stopped by the gas station. I got out my car, and walked inside. "HEY RONALD!" I yelled. 

"Lil girl, its too damn early foh' all that, but how ya doing baby girl?" i smiled ,"Im doing good and yaself" he shrugged ringing up my big bag of takis, limon hot cheetos, 2 arizonas, 2 twix, starburst, and 3 skittles bag. "Good until you walked in" he smiled, i mugged him playfully. 

Diing Dooong

"Hold on baby girl" he gave me my receipt and walked away from the counter. 

"Here you go young man" i looked behind me and saw the most handsomest guy i'd ever laid eyes on, his arms were tatted, his beard was lined up nice, just oh god. His clothes were dirty and had holes, his shoes were out of date. I dont care, theres something about him.

"Thank ya sir" he weak smiled, he caught a glimpse of me , and smiled while looking down. Shy i see.

"No problem you stay outta trouble"he walked out, and i followed him

"Hey" he turned around with this cute puppy face, he had marshmallow on his nose, i smiled and walked closer to him

"H-h-h-hi" he smiled looking down, i lifted his chin up and wiped his nose. He flushed in embarrassment. "Its okay, where you headed to?" he frowned. he looked around and shrugged his shoulders.

"I-i-i- dont know, i-i usually just hang here , with my uh..b-b-board.. Im h-homeless" he looked down and a tear escaped. I gasp.

"noo noo noo its okay" i hugged him, he wrapped his arms around me. I felt a connection with him, i know he felt it to, cause he tensed up and got out of my hold. 

"No dont go please" he grabbed his board and ran away. 

"I didnt get his name" i let a tear fall too. Soon it started raining, I hurried into my car and drove to school. 7:50, i got 20 minutes its coo.

-School-

"Hey girl whats wrong?" Drew put his arm around my shoulder , I moved away slowly , and walked ahead of him. He grabbed my gently. 

"Hey whats wrong with you?" he kissed the top of my head

"I meet a homeless teen Dre, he looked like he couldve went here, I-its I dont know, I felt something with him, You knew i was homeless too." he shook his head yeah, and hugged me tight, "Its okay babe, i understand"

"And whats funny is he , kinda looks like you too" i chuckled, he mean mugged me and mushed my face, "Lil punk thats not funny" 

I laughed, "No i swear he did, he had the same lazy eye as you" he smacked his teeth, "I dont have a lazy eye, you trippin" he touch his eye, and it twitched, i laughed, then he joined in. 

"Whatever big head"