Chapter 15: Want A Baby?

recap
Andrew Pov

Im bouts tired of her calling me like damn bitch let mah balls breath, i call her momma bear, cause she is uh.. my suga momma.. she only 29 though..

she loves Royal, so i thought about taking it further with her.

I didnt tell Tiff cause i didnt want her going down my throat i mean. i was with Jackie at 15 and she was 19 sooo..

now im 18 and she 29...

LOOK IT DONT MATTA' SHIT

i love that mature meat

and she love young dick shit
---- ---------- ----------- ----------- ------ ------
Tiffany Pov
"Aye Im bouts to leave can you watch cartoons with her til I get back?" Andrew said handing Royal to me

"Yeah, go handle ya Biz-Ni-E"

He pecked her forehead and she waved bye.

"Aww he'll be back boodah" She laid her head on my shoulder, drifitng off to sleep

"Im thinking about kids.."
De'Vonte said rubbing Kassi's head while she doze off too

"Me too...lets go half on a baby " He smiled, "Foreal?"

"Nope..ha..But i would love one though, but I wanna wait til after college grad, ya feels meh?" he looked down at Kassi and kissed her head.

"Yeah..i feels yah" he got up and carried Kassi to our guest bedroom, and i followed.

I laid royal down and kissed her forehead, and tucked her in.

"Mmmm..."she woke up groaning rubbing her eyes, i rubbed her back, and she cried.

"Noo...no stop that crying daddy gon be back baby...come on you wanna lay down with me?" she held her arms out and i picked her up carrying her to our room

"Alright..lets Netflix and Sleep..sounds like a plan?" she nodded her head and rested her hand on my heart.

She loves doing that too. So does Andrew.

"Uhh..White chicks or Shrek?" she chose White chicks

"Great choice kid..." I pecked her head and soon fell asleep.

Devonte POV

I watched Tiff put Royal to sleep, One day shes gonna be a good mommy and I know it.

I think i wanna get her pregnant on purpose, but i dont wanna do that to make her mad.

So ima just wait.. I actually plan on having a baby room full of diapers and clothes and shoes.

All for my little princess or prince.

Andrew Pov

"Look Andrew if we gonna keep doing this you need to understand, that i am fertile.. I can get pregnant very easily."

I rubbed my face, "You already pregnant, hush up" Yes i got her pregnant, thats sad i got two kids and im only 18.

Haa....haaaaaaaa.....

"Gimme a kiiiiss" i poled my lips out and she pecked them then sucking on them.

"You lil freak, round five?" I smiled, "Lets go, im sure my other baby misses me"

Short asfk im sorry but im tired

HAPPY NYE...after tomorrow

Comment

Vote

Share