Chapter 2: De'Vonte

(In  the MM is Drew) (chapter one MM was De'Vonte)

I ran fast to absolutely no where. I kept walking til i reached my parents old house.

'EVICTION'

I teared up, this was my home man. Ever since we got kicked out, my mom abandon me and my dad chose to be with another woman.

I had 2 sibilings, my twin Andrew , I called him baby drew cause he came out last like an hour later, then there was my baby sister Kassandra, i called her Kassi, but that time we was 13 and 7, five years later, Kassi should be 12 if not about to be. I miss my family bad.

My mom was a stripper, and still is word around town. My dad is a wealthy man now, owing three huge international companies from Europe to China

I broke down and cried in front of the stoop. next thing I know, sleep took over me .

HONK HONK

HOOOOOOONK

HOONK

 I woke up and looked around, I seen a a black audi, in front. The person got out and walked up to me.

"Hey" she said smiling, the girl from the gas station

"You following me now?" she smiled and shook her head yes

I got up and dusted my clothes, and wiped my face.

"Have you been crying?" I shook my head yeah. I guess you can say I'm sensitive.

She hugged me, i guess she caught a glimpse of the eviction note, she looked at me, and sighed.

"Wanna come with to my house or something?" I shook my head no

"What if you try to rape me or kill me or something" i backed away from her.

"I got to school, im 17 blah blah blah i have food, hot water, and a nice bed, Please...come with me" she stuck her hand out toward me.

I hesitantly grabbed it and followed her lead. 

We got in the car and she drove away. I looked out the window, and let sleep take over me again.

Tiffany Pov

I drove him to McDonald's. We got out and walked inside. "Hello Welcome" the cashier greeted. I smiled and ordered. "Um can i get 4 big macs, extra sauce, no onions, make that a large fry please, and a large drink, oh and 4 apple pies please" the cashier rung up my price and i pulled out a 20 and gave it to her.

She gave me my receipt and our cups. I grabbed his hand and went to fill up my cup. He looked at me weirdly as he put his cup under the ice causing alot of ice to fall out, it scared him and he backed away.

I giggled, as he hid his face in embarrassment. " Its okay it happens to me on a daily" I grabbed his cup pouring the ice in. 

"What do you like to drink?" he pointed at the red label, "Coke?" he nodded his head, and i poured it in.

I put the lid on, and gave it to him. He put the straw in and sipped it, he end up guzzling the whole thing down,  i watched amazed as he finished his 3rd cup. 

he burped loudly. "Damn" he said rubbin his belly. I laughed. I grabbed our food and sat down at a booth.

I gave him his 2 big macs, and he went in. "Slow down baby it aint going no where" he stopped and looked at me with the same puppy face. I wiped his face and he smiled with food all in his teeth.

I giggled and closed his mouth, he went right back to chewing.

"So what school you go to?" i asked him, he stopped and looked at me.

"I had to d-d-drop o-out at 13" my eyes widen

"Oh my god, im so sorry, if you want to go back to school just say it I'll sign you in, how old are you?" 

he hold up ten fingers plus eight more, "Oh 18 damn you look older boy" he half-hearted smile

"How old a-are you?" he asked, " im 17 , born on April 19th, i have my own house" he wide eyed at me.

"You have your own house!?!" i shook my head yes, " I-i-i-i wanna see.." he said lowly.

"We can right now, are you finish?" i looked at his tray and everything was emptied, he shook his head yeah,

we threw our trash away and walked back to my car.

I didnt take me that long to get home i live 10 minutes away from all the food courts here.

We pulled up at my two story house, it was in a gated community. He had his mouth all open, i kept closing it at times.

I put my key in the lock and turned. We walked in and I took my shoes off. I turned all the lights on and the Tv on.

He looked around and closed the door. 

He took his shoes off, and stood behind me. "Do you like?" he shook his head yes excitedly. 

"Her i'll show you to your room?" he followed behind. I showed him the guest room which had a 60 inch Plasma on the wall, a king size bed, a small fridge,a bathroom, a walk in closet and a small patio that looks out towards the hollywood sign.

"Thank you thank you" he hugged me tight. I hugged him back. He pulled back ,and i went to the cabinet and grabbed a large towel and a face towel, i grabbed him a fresh boxers, sweats, and a white loose shirt, and socks. "heres your hygiene products, there the sink, here lemme turn the shower on for you" i turned it to hot warm water, and he smiled wide. 

"Thank you, really" he looked down, i lifted his chin up and pecked his cheek. "Anytime" i smiled and walked out the door.