Chapter 5

OMG! So many reads! Thank you so much! I have the best fans I could ever ask for.

Elizabeth's P.O.V

I yawned and opened my eyes, stretching my arms up above my head. I frowned when I noticed Logan wasn't there. Rae whinned and I rolled my eyes at my wolf.

So needy.

I climbed out of my bed (eventually) and had a quick shower. I wrapped a blue towel around myself and stepped out back into our room. I tied my hair into a bun and looked at myself in the mirror.

I gasped and gently ran my finger over the beautiful mark on my neck. It was half a moon (standing for the Half Moon pack) and it's outlined with blue.

I dragged my eyes away from the mirror and picked out an outfit. I took a pair of dark pink silk short and a green tank top. I skipped downstairs but stopped when I heard voices talking in Logan's office. I leaned next to the door and stayed silent.

"What?!" Logan roared. "Sorry Alpha we couldn't stop him, he had back up." Another male voice spoke.

"What do you mean you couldn't stop him?! Of course yoy could have stopped him! You could have killed him!" Logan fought back.

"We-" Logan cutt the guy off. "Maybe if you had killed him they couldn't be killing our pack members!!"

My breathing hitched and I decided I should probally go away now. I raced down to the kitchen and started to cook some bacon and eggs. I hummed along to One Way Or Another by One Direction.

"Hey Liz." Logan sighed as he sat down at the table. "Hey." I smiled and pecked his lips quickly before serving up the fry up on two plates.

He moaned as he ate and sent me a grateful smile. I smiled back and started to eat mine, sitting down opposite him. "So..." I said casually, "Any important Alpha stuff I should know about?" I asked, sipping my orange juice.

He chocked on his food. I got up and patted his back. "You okay Ogg?" I asked him and he nodded and swallowed the food.

"Yeah." He coughed, "I'm fine." I sighed with relief and sat back down. "Well?" I prompted. He looked down at his clean plate. "N-No." I raised an eyebrow at him. "You sure?" This time he arched an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah I'm sure, why?" I looked down at my feet. "No reason..." He nodded and we sat in silence until an out of breath Tyler came rushing in. "Logan... rogues... killing..." He panted out and as soon as the words left his mouth, Logan was elsewhere, leaving me alone in the kitchen.

"Well fine then leave me with all the washing up why don't you." I mumbled and got up, taking the two plates with me. I filled the sink with water and waited for it to fill to the top. I turned the tap off and stared to clean a plate.

I heard a cracking noise before all the water went red. I frowned and took out my hand. "Holy crap!" I gasped when I saw a slash across my wrist and I winced at the sight of blood. I quickly covered up my wrist, pushing down on it for pressure.

I ran to the first aid cuboard and pulled out the mini kit. I searched through it until I found some bandages! Woop woop! Finally.

Shame they had to be the wrong sort of bandages though.

I screamed out in fustration. "I CAN'T FIND ANY BANDAGES!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Ivie instantly came rushing in. "What happened? Who's dying?" Sha panted, searching the room for a dying corpse.

I laid down on the floor and pouted, pretending to be half dead. "Me." She sighed and kneeled down next to me. "What've you done now?" I gently let go of my hand and blood spurted out everywere, making me clutch it tighter. I looked down at her un-consious body and frowned. "She passed out that quickly?" I questioned quietly, mainly to myself.