How Could You?

Greyson's P.O.V.

I was doing my best to avoid Leslie for a good amount of the day. During the last period of the day, Biology, she sent dirty looks my way throughout the whole class. I could feel her eyes seeping into my soul. I almost laughed once because of how mad she looked, but I didn't because I knew that would have made her explode.

The bell sounded off. "Make sure you do pages 69-73 in your workbook!" Mr.Wilson shouted at us. I scrammed out of that class as fast as I could. I had to go meet Olivia in the courtyard. 

'This is going to be amazing.' I was grinning as I zoomed through the halls. 'I have to beat Liv there or it'll defeat the purpose.'

Leslie's P.O.V.

'You'd better run.. Jerk..' I thought as the mean boy, who used to be my best friend, charged through the door.

I put my books in my backpack and zipped it up. Then I slung my backpack over my shoulder and took out my phone. Isabella had texted me again.

It said to meet her at her locker this time.

I went to her locker walking very slowly as I bit my fingernails.

She looked at me, looking as if she was going to die "Ok... So... You might be wondering why I sent you here, because I would be if I were you.. I would be pissed if I were you and I knew what was going on in the court yard. Let's go..." She spoke really fast.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me through the halls. When we got to the door, I peeked through the little pane in it. I saw two people sitting out there. 

I looked at Isabella "Two people making out... Average high school crap... And?"

She returned my look and said, "Take a closer glance."

I totally regret that I looked because I'm sure that was Grey, and the one he was kissing was Olivia. My heart rose into my throat and tears began to stream down my face. All I could think to do was run away, and that's what I did. 

I felt like a piece of crap. I wanted to kill him, I wanted to kill her. 'I'm murdering that bitch.. She is going to wish she had never touched him like that.'

I took out my phone and dialed up my mom.

The phone began to ring, and as per usual after three quick rings my mother picked up.  Automatically as if knowing what had happened my mom spoke before I could. "I'll pick you up." Without a second hesitation she hanged up. 

***

Opening the car door I slipped into the passenger side of the 2016 Chevy Corvette Convertible. "How are you mom?" I closed the door and pulled the seat belt.

"I'm fine... But you're not.. Tell me what's wrong" She put the car into gear.

"Uhmm.. I.." I was pulling down the mirror to see if I looked as bad as she made it seem. "Isabella took me to the court yard...."

"And?" She looked eager to learn what had happened afterward, even though I did not want to tell her a thing.

"Well Greyson was out there and..." I felt myself ready to cry again, "He was making out with Olivia." I looked into the mirror again and there were lots black tears going down my face and some dried ones from my fleeing in the hallway. I looked over at my mom.

"I don't think he was worth your tears if he went and kissed someone else." She looked at my face and added, "Ok.. I'll tell you what. We can go stop by his house later on. Then we can fix things with him."