New Love <3.

Brian's P.O.V.

After a few minutes of talking to Leslie, I knew she was interested in my hot body.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend? I mean... I shouldn't be afraid to ask." I waited for a response.

"Yes! Of course!" I heard her squealing through the speaker of my phone.

"K. Cool. Meet me in the front of the school tomorrow. Bye!"

"Bye" she hung up.

'Yes!' I thought. 'I finally am not single anymore!'

***

Leslie's P.O.V.

I woke up on Tuesday, still 15, still in 10th grade. I wanted to be someone else. 

I got dressed in my white tank top, black skater skirt, and periwinkle cardigan. I put on some nude lipgloss and some eyeliner (black on top, white on bottom). I slipped on my periwinkle flats, changed my phone case to a black and white  vertical striped one.

I got my book bag and ran down stairs and yelled to my mom, "Where are you mummi!" I grabbed a banana and a pop tart because 'why not?' and went to the door.

"Coming!!!" She ran out of her room with an extremely cute outfit on. She had on a black long sleeve, dark skinny jeans, and black wedge booties. But she had Kylie in her arms and carried the huge diaper bag for the 7 month old baby that she had chosen to birth.

"You look hot mom!" I eyed her smiling.

"Thanks" She laughed at my remark and shot me an 'Open the door, girl' look.

I opened the door and she slid out of it. Then I got out and locked the door with my keys.

I walked down the driveway and got in the car. I watched mom as she put Kylie in her car seat. 'I need a break. I wish I was Kylie. She doesn't have to deal with stupid boys. Now I have a boyfriend and I haven't even told my mom.'

*** 

When we arrived at school I saw Brian standing by the main entrance and Greyson on sitting on the steps in the middle. I got out of the car, "Bye mom" I waved to her and waited for her to drive off.

When she was gone, I turned around and ran toward Brian. "Hi!" He turned around after I tapped him.

 He was wearing a Blue/Grey v-neck shirt, grey pants, and Light Graphite Suede Air Jordan 21s. He reached out for a hug and said "How did you sleep?"

"Good. How about you?" I released the hug.

"I slept awesome, knowing that you're mine now." He looked into my eyes. "You're beautiful. I can't believe I am the first to claim you."

I removed myself from his gaze and looked around. "Wanna go inside?"

"Yea. Sure." He grabbed my hand and started walking with me.

I stole a glance at Greyson who was, I'm almost sure, about to look up to see who was walking by. 'Sweet revenge.' I leaned on Brian's arm.

I looked directly at Grey, "Oh! Hello there, good morning!" 'Oh I just want to rub it all in his face'. I looked up at Brian, who was smiling at Greyson and making a small wave.

We went into the courtyard and sat on one of the benches. He put his arm around the back of my side of the bench. I snuggled in closer to him.

"You're warm.." I loved his shirt, "You smell really good too."