Oh, no.

So it's friday, and the bell just rang.

I got out my phone and started texting my mom telling her that I was going with Brian, so she didn't have to pick me up.

I walked out into the hall and saw Isabella. "Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing much. But how is your relationship?"

"It's pretty nice. Right now I'm going with him to Tutti Frutti to get fro-yo and then we're going to his house afterward."

She shot me a look, "You're going to his HOUSE? What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking, I know what I'm doing. I'm thinking that I'm very responsible. And I'm also thinking that he's my boyfriend and I'm almost 16 years old. I can do what I want lol."

"Alright.." She sounded worried.

She trailed off toward the bus loop. 'Well then.' 

I went out to the front and saw Brian waving near his car. I had never rode in his car before. He had a 2015 Nissan Altima. It was a royal blue color. Nice interior.

"I love your car." I said walking up to him.

"Thanks," He said, opening the car door for me.

"No problem. I can't wait til' I'm 16. That would be great. I hate having restrictions on my permit." I stepped into his car. Today I was wearing a black sweater with yellow print saying "Nope." I was also wearing yellow skinny jeans, and black Nike Air Force 1's. My hair was flat ironed today so that was a plus for me.

"Hm." He closed the door and walked around the car. Soon, he opened car door to the driver's seat and got in. He started up the car. "So how was your day?" 

"It was cool, I guess." I put my bangs behind my ear, "How about you?"

"It was pretty nice. I love how you changed your hair today." He pulled out of the parking lot.

"Thanks. I did it just for you." I chuckled.

He chuckled back, "There was no need to do that." I couldn't hear the rest.

Brian's P.O.V

"Thanks. I did it just for you," She chuckled.

I chuckled back, "There was no need to do that." Then I mumbled, "Because I'm gonna mess it up anyways." 

"What? I didn't hear that last part.."

"Good." I laughed.

"OK. I guess..."

I hit the brake to stop at a light. "So how was your day?"

"It was pretty nice, but I was really looking forward to going with you today. How did you do on the Science test?"

I accelerated the car again, "I got a 95... What did you get?"

"An 88..." She mumbled.

"You did good," I laughed, "But it will take a lot to catch up to this guy!"

"Shut up." She slapped my arm.

"Oh, stop being so cute." I looked at her sinking in the passenger side.

I pulled into a parking space near Tutti Frutti. "Hold on," I said so she wouldn't get out before I could open the door.

I went to the other side of the car and opened the door. "Thanks," She said as she stepped out of the car. She stepped away from the door and I closed it.