Chapter 3: Reliance

Minna! I'm very very sorry for not updating for like 24 days! I was severely sick with the flu, fever and in addition to that, I had strep throat. (✖╭╮✖)

Furthermore, catching up with school was such a stressful period of time.. argh.

Once again, I apologize, and from now on I will be updating normally from now on! Hope you all enjoy this chapter! (▰˘◡˘▰)

------

Juvia's POV:

Tears were running down my face like ugly leak in a wall. Nande (why) .. Juvia. If Juvia wasn't maybe so rude and such a imbecile, maybe she wouldn't have gotten called out by other people with such rudeness in their tone.

Juvia was running down the halls as fast as she could, escaping from her sorrow. From the whispers in the auditorium.. from Oniisan cursing at them with such force in his voice. Oh Gajeel Oniisan, why is Juvia the weak sibling?

The tears in Juvia's eyes are creating a blur .. Why is Juvia still running?! Juvia needs to wipe her eyes, she can't -

"oomph!".

... Juvia felt someone collide with her and I fell onto the floor with such impact

*huff* .. *huff*

Juvia attempts to wipe away her tears with her sleeves and tries to catch her breath from all the running before..

Juvia isn't much of a runner.. Juvia should definitely not join a track club.. she thought to herself sweat-dropping.

She only gains her vision to only see a boy with a neat shirt, dark pants, sneakers and raven colored hair. Not to mention, whatever papers he was holding, they scattered everywhere.

Juvia picks up a paper and notices that one of them says "Application: Joining the Fairy High Basketball Team". Heh. So he's a upper-classman (senior)?

"Watch where you're going crybaby and give me that!" he coldly snarled whilst snatching the paper from Juvia's hand.

"Chotto Matt-"

"What do you want? Geez, can I not ever be bothered once in my life? I hate people who can't even keep themselves, or talk properly. Like you. I mean, just look at you, you can't even talk, and you're a mess. I don't associate with people like you.."

Juvia's heart.. was about to shatter.. So far.. all I've been getting is negative vibes from people..

"Geez, that was so rude to the Master.." .. "I know right, she must be a jerk to others too", Juvia heard someone mumble to another person.

"She's an idiot. Who does she think she is?" another one muttered. Slowly, one after each other, everyone were quietly gossiping to each other about Juvia's accidental incident.

Why can't Juvia be sociable, or just be proper? Is Juvia a mistake; a error that was born into this age?

"Quick now. I have stuff I need to attend" he retorted.

Oh right.. him. What a jerk. Nice way to greet one, stupid. (-_- )ノ

"Uh-m.. Juvia meant to say she's sorry.. she didn't mean to bump into you.. Gomenasai.." she apologized while bowing to him so show her regret.

"W-what is your name? Juvia n-needs to apologize to you properly.." she whimpered while her bangs were covering her eyes.

"Tch. Gray Fullbuster. Bye now" he swiftly turned away and started walking.