Chapter 4: Programs

A/N: Hey Minna! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100+ READS

I MADE A HUGEE CHANGE TO GRAY IN THE LAST CHAPTER!
- Instead of him being President in a the Business Club, he's an applicant for joining the Basketball Team in Fairy High.

Also, I would really love to know who's actually reading my story, so comment down below please if you're one of those readers.

Special shoutout to Shizaya25 and Vickynicky101 for adding my book to their reading lists (˘˘) Thank you!

Narrator's POV:

As Juvia sprinted down the vast, never-ending halls, she cried out for her brothers name. Gajeel embraced her tightly and feeling her wet tears falling gently on his shirt. But one thing bothered him,  ached inside of him, burned inside of him, it was the hatred that he stored for that imbecile Gray.

Both of the siblings decided that they would head to their guidance counselors' office to receive their new programs for the new year. Their guidance counselor was Ms. Vermillion, but she preferred that everyone would call her by her first name, Mavis. As they were walking down the halls, crowds of people would murmur things into each others ears while staring at the bluenette with oddity. They gave her the dirty looks, and even "the ew it's that girl" look, "Like she totally embarrassed herself moments ago". Not after a while, Gajeel noticed. He then gave all of them a grim look and they quickly, and fearfully returned to their regular duties. He sure was a very scary dude. Someone you wouldn't want to be on his bad-side. Although, if you're on his good-side he can be the sweetest thing ever.

Juvia's POV:

As the recent occurrence happened, Gajeel grabbed Juvia's head and moved it closer to him, so that they wouldn't pick on Juvia when he's there. Juvia tried to look up at Gajeel-Oniisan's face but was too buried by his jacket "Ano... (Umm.. is the translation) Gajeel-Oniisan.. Thank you for sticking up for Juvia" she whispered while maintaining a frown.

"What's wrong rainy..? Cheer up. Tch" he muttered the last part to the crowd.

Gajeel-Oniisan patted Juvia's back, "Wait don-" she tried to squeeze in before the second pat.. Juvia felt like she was being slammed out of my mind. Maybe a little too hard?

"Itai, Itai! (Ow, Ow)" Juvia coughed a bit while trying to reach her back with her fingers to ease the pain.

"Sorry, Sorry. Maybe I was a little too harsh" he apologized and scratching behind his head. Gajeel startled and said in the speed of sound, "Oi! Juvia, it's 12:30! We should of been at the short-stack of a counselor thirty minutes ago". Before Juvia even knew it, he grabbed Juvia's arm and dragged her (running) to the guidance counselors' office like a person Black Friday shopping trying to get the last product on sale. Oh, and the floor's dust was being attracted to my blue shirt, wahh.

"GAJEEL-ONISAAAN, MY LINT ROLLER" Juvia screamed while reaching out my arm to my back pack which he was holding .. seemed so.. far. Juvia knew he heard her, he was just ignoring her for the fun of it.

-sigh-

After a everlasting journey of dust, we finally arrived to Ms. Vermillion's office, and geez.. the line was really, really long.

Well.. Gajeel-Oniisan took advantage of this massive line, and embarked a conversation which Juvia felt uncomfortable with.. ugh why?

"Juvia.." he solemnly called out to me while looking ahead to make sure the line gets shorter.