Chapter 7: Smile

Juvia's P.O.V:

I wake up from my what I seemed to be an everlasting sleep, and faintly heard the increasing sound yet constant ringing of my alarm clock. It was bugging me, so my arms lazily rose and I blindly searched my night stand until I felt a cold metal tip tickle my fingers. With weak force, I managed to slam and shut up my alarm..

My eyes struggle to open, and all that is visible are blurry splotches of the lights hanged around the perimeter of my room. Somehow, music from my laptop, was playing.. it was left on all night!

' As petals bout to fall off. Hopefully I'll get use to this.." the song continued to be heard from all the way across my room.

I lift my head from my delicate pillow, and felt my braids tap my back softly. I interlocked my hands together and stretched my arms to the ceiling. My pajama shirt was lifted to only expose a small portion of my belly.

Numbness entered my feet once they hanged out from my bed, and felt ticklish once they reached the floor.

-

"Ngh.. Juvia's tired but, Juvia needs to go to school to make more friends and of course, to do well in school" I pouted in the mirror as I took off scrunchies from my braid and ran my fingers through the braid to loosen it up.

I reach for my makeup pouch to put on simple makeup like mascara, and a tinted lip balm.

"All done!" I look into the mirror and confidently smile. I raised from my chair and heads down-stairs to get her school uniform from the laundry. As I pass by, there is Onii-san eating breakfast.

"Konichiwa Gajeel Onii-san!" I cheerfully sped by the kitchen to the laundry room.

"Good Morning- J-Juvia?" he was a bit confused because of how fast Juvia was running to get her clothes, "As usual, what an excited little Rainy" he chuckled to himself.

-

*Juvia's outfit involved a white school girl shirt with a lengthy bow in the middle, a black skirt, and white knee high socks with thin black stripes on the ends*

"Juvia is ready Onii-san. I hope to meet other people, and get to see Gray again.." I looked away at the last part and mumbled it in order for her over-protective brother not to hear. If he found out that I'd want to see Gray again, he would kill him and me.

"Whacha sayin' over there?" he raised his eyebrow.

"N-Nothing!" I played with her fingers, "Let's go already. You're so slow" I teased and stuck her tongue out playfully.

They went out the door and waited for the bus to come because they were all too tired to walk.

"Erm.. Onii-san.." I look at him.

"Yeah?"

"Are you jealous of R-Rogue-san..? Why do you care for Levy this much if you're not in a relationship with her?" I nervously stated because she felt like his eyes were going to pierce through my soul.

"S-Stop talking about that! I don't like her.. Hmph!" he furiously rebutted with his arms crossed. A blush was slightly visible from his cheeks.

"Be honest with Juvia" I demanded. "Do you not trust her?" a tone of sadness was heard from her voice.

The bus arrived, and we sat down in the front. It took him a couple of minutes to think about it, until he suddenly blurted out his confession for Levy.