Chapter 4 emma wakes up

Killian's POV

As I got to her room I grabbed her hand and kissed her on her forehead.

KILLIAN I hear Emma talking and she grab me.

EMMA YOU AWAKE I shouted. Yes I am she said.

When I am getting out here we start planning our wedding she said.

Love let's make sure you alright I said. Ok Killy she said I love you, I love you too I said.

I kissed her forehead, then her family came in her room. EMMA her mom said.

Emma's POV

I woke up in room which I didn't recognized. I heard my name now that's a voice that I recognize, it was my Killy.

Killian I said I grab his arm. Then I saw Killian come towards me and say, "EMMA YOUR AWAKE".

"When I am out of here we can start planning our wedding" I said.

"Love let's make sure your alright first before we plan the wedding" he said. "Ok Killy I love you" I said, "l love you too" he said.

He kissed my forehead, I smiled at him and then my family came in my room.

"Emma"!!! My mom said, I smiled at her.

"How did you know that I was here"? I asked.

"Killian called us he seemed worried about you" she said. "He was" I said as looked over by Killian as he was sleep by my bed.

"He is so sweet" I said "yes he is" she said in agreement. "Well I want to get more rest" I said, "ok sweetheart we will be in the waiting room" she said. Then she walk out the room.