Chapter 10 the talk

Killian's POV

Me and Henry went the decks. "So you have a girl crush" I said. "Yes I have one" Henry said. "Do you want talk about it" I said. "Isn't that the reason we are sailing" we started laughing as we walk to the Jolly Roger.

"So what does she looks like?" I asked. "Well she black hair and a really cute smile she is so cute" "aww wow lad I so glad for you" I said as we got on the Jolly Roger. "So can I stir the ship" Henry asked. "Sure you can lad" I said. "But before you do, I promised your mom that you need to wear your life vest" "ok I well" he said.

"Well about this girl, what is her name" I said. "Her name is violet" "aww you going to be so cute together" I said. Henry put on his life vest then we were off. I thought of changing the subject. "So how do like me as your step dad Henry"? I asked him.

"I love it I ready see you as my dad" he said. "You do?" "Yes I do" he said. "Well I am glad but how about Neal?" I asked. "Well he is my really dad but I spend more time with you and loved the time we spend together" he said. "I also love spending time with you kid" I said.

3 hours later

We done talking and we headed back to land. "Henry did you have fun today?" I asked. "Yes I did" he said. "That's good to hear" I said. As we got out of the boat I saw Emma and Regina standing there waiting for us. "Busted" Henry said. "Yes you are" Emma said. "You going to talk on the ship and going sailing and be home 1 hour go" "sorry love that we took so long" I said as looked at Henry. "Henry was stirring the ship" "what"!!!! The girl said in unison.

Emma's POV

"You let our son stir the ship" Regina said. I was surprised and happy that she said our son. "Right future Mrs. Jones" I snapped out my thought when she said that. "Yes that's right but where you there helping him"? I asked. "Yes I was there the whole time" "good" I said as I kissed him on lips. "Henry you should Regina tonight" I said. "Ok mom" then they were off to Regina's house. Me and Killian went to our house.