Chapter 15 Violet

Killian's POV

Me and Emma left her parents' house. "So how was dress shopping with your mom?" I asked as we walk to the car. "Shopping was great" she said. "Did you get a dress for the wedding?" I asked. "Yes I did but you can't see it until the wedding" she said. "Awe dang it but I can't wait to see you in it" I said.

"So how was a dad with my dad?" She asked me. "It was ok" I said. "Are you sure about that" she said looking at me knowing that I was lying to her. "Ok you got me swan" as I looked up pher. "I know you Killian too much" she said as she smiled at me.

We got to our house, Henry was there with a girl. "Who's this lad?" I asked him as me and Emma walked in. "This the girl that we talked about" he said. "Oh this is the lass that you were taking about" I said. "Well hi there you must be violet" I said. "Yes I am and you must be mr. Jones" she said. "Yes I am" I said.

Emma's POV

"What did you and Henry talking about on that ship"? I asked. "Oh mom this violet" he said. "Oh hi there my name is Emma swan" I said. "I know Henry told me" she said. "Oh he did" I said. "Yes he did and it's nice to meet both of you" she said looking at me and Killian. "Ya nice to meet you too violet" we both said at the same time.

The next day

Today me and Killian are going to the doctor for my first check up. "Are you ready to go love" he said. "Yes I am" I said as I kissed him on the lips. "Ok let's go" he said as we left the house.