Chapter 9 coming home

Emma's POV

Today was the day that Killian could come home. I am so happy for that and that he is alright. "Are you ready to go home" I said. "Yes I am" he said.

We got out the hospital and got into the car. We got to house and I help Killian into the house. "Come over here" I said as help him to the couch. "Ok love" he said. "How is the baby?" He asked "the baby is fine" I said. "Ok I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said.

Killian's POV

We got to the house and Emma put me on the couch. She went to the kitchen to get me some food. She walk into the living room. "Here is some lunch for you" she said. "Thank you love" I said and I kissed on forehead.

I ate my food then I thinking about that we haven't talking about are wedding and planing it. "We should start planing our wedding" I said. "Ok I know we need to but can we do it tomorrow" she said.

The next day

Emma's POV

I woke up with Killian's arm around me. "Good morning my captain" I said. "Good morning my love and my swan" Killian said. "Are you ready to plan our wedding?" He asked. "Yes I am ready" I said.

"Ok let's do it" he said. "I love you" I said as I kissing him. "I love you too" he said. Then Henry came in the room. "I need to talk to you about a girl" Henry said. "Wow a girl I can help with that lad" Killian said. "Ya right captain" I said. "What you don't think I can help him with girls I got you, I got you didn't I?" He said. "Well ok you can talk to him" I said.

"Well Henry do go talk on my ship we can go sailing" Killian said. "Sure Killian I love too" Henry said. "Mom can I go?" He asked. "Yes you can go sweetheart" I said. He went upstairs to get ready and me and Killian started to talk. "Killian don't forget to make sure that Henry wears his life jacket" I said. "Don't worried he going to be my step son soon" he said. Henry came down ready to go sailing. "I can see that you are ready" Killian said with a smile on his face. "Well love see you later" he said as he kissed my forehead. Then they left the house.