Chapter 1

A/N
Hey guys! Before you start reading this book, I just want to let you know that this is unedited. So if you see some grammatical errors please tell me and don't get mad from 0-100 real quick. That's all!
•nikkiepaco•

Lizzie's POV
"Mom I've got to go bye love you I'll text you see you BYE!"

"Okay, honey...kids these days, always rushing."

My name is Lizzie Anderson, and as you can see, I'm on my way to my first day of 11th Grade at Stradford University. That means New school. New friends. I miss my friends, I wish they were here.

So anyways my mom is a fashion designer and my dad passed away, sadly. I'm the only child and 17 years old. I'm hoping to see good friends in my new school. So back to reality and by the way I need to go to school.
••••••••
"Here's your timetable Miss Anderson" said the secretary

"Thank you"

As I scanned my schedule, Math is my first subject, yay. (note sarcasm) So obviously I don't like Math, if I have a choice I would jump off the window and escape. Just kidding I can't do that my mom would spank my butt when I come home hehe.

So basically, I just arrived in my classroom and where are the students? I checked my phone and it's already 7:00 am. I need to call my mom.

"Mom?"

"Yes honey? Did you arrive safe?" My mom said

"Yes mom and by the way, where are the students? There are only like 5 students roaming around the campus."

"Well class starts in 8:30 and you were rushing!" my mom said as she giggles

"What am I gonna do here? There is still 1 hour and 30 minutes left."

"I'll buy you ice cream and pizza."

"Thanks mom! And please be fast."

"You're welcome honey, bye!"
as the call ended I saw group of students who were going inside my classroom.

A/N
Lol too short.. but don't worry, the next chapter will be long. I think this is just a filler chapter.

What do you think?

So bye for now folks!

•nikkiepaco•