Chapter 2

"You're welcome honey, bye!"
as the call ended I saw group of students who were going inside my classroom.
•••••••••••
8:20am
"Do you know that girl?" a boy who was wearing a blue shirt said to his friends who was part of the group.

"No, why?" said the other boy who has brunnette hair.

"She's eyecandy, man" the boy with the blue shirt said again.

Is it me you're talking about? Haha nah just kidding. There are so many girls here. As you can see if I look to my right, girls are visible, at the left girls are visible soooooo.
•••••••••
8:30am
By the way, I already received my ice cream and pizza.

Our Math teacher is already here as we greeted her. "Goodmorning, Ms. Robinson"

She seems a little bit grumpy and I hope I would survive this class.

"Okay, so I would assign your seating arrangements for this class" Ms Robinson said

"Celly Parker, beside Paul Westbrook." our teacher said as she continued

"Nikkie Winchester beside ------" I didn't listen because I don't even know them so.

"And Lizzie Anderson beside Johnny Black. Raise your hand Johnny, so she will know you." I went there as Johnny raises his hand.

"Lizzie Anderson, kindly introduce yourself." Ms. Robinson said

Well this is awkward bye.

I went to the front and introduced myself.

"Hi I'm Lizzie Anderson, 17 years old. I just moved here from California."

"Thank you Ms. Anderson, you may now take your seat."

"Hi Lizzie" I heard a voice say

Oh it's Johnny, must be friendly.

"Oh, hey there John?" as I said his name in a question manner

"It's Johnny, but you can call me John. So, why did you move here?" Johnny asked

To be honest I really don't want to talk about the reason why I moved here, so I made an excuse.

"Umm, can we talk later? Ms. Robinson is still discussing our topics. Maybe we'll get detention for this." I said kindly

And he got quiet lol please don't be mad.

••••••••
RECESS
"Hey Lizzie, wanna eat snacks with me? I'll introduce you to my friends" Johnny said

"Sure, but do you have any girl friends besides the boys?" I asked

"Yes, and I'm sure you'll get along with them. Let's go."

As we went to the canteen he called a girl which I think is Celly Parker and introduced me to her.

"Lizzie this is Celly, Celly this is Lizzie" Johnny said as he introduced us to each other

"Hi Celly, nice meeting you." I said a smile plastered on my face.

"Nice meeting you too, Lizzie"

Johnny led me to his friends and introduced me to all of them.

Wiw they are many. How do I handle this?

"Gabby, Nikkie, Paul, Melvin, and Kim, this is Lizzie."

"Hi Lizzie," they all said simultaneously.

"Hello guys."

"Ellie, Mary, Arnold, and Glenn are not here because their schedule is not the same as ours. So maybe you'll meet them later at lunch."

"Okay, is this a group or something? Because you're so many and I'm curious." I said as I giggled

A/N
Hello guys! I can't wait so I just updated it. Tomorrow will be the work of mynameisnotvani .. So goodluck!
Bye guys!
•nikkiepaco•