Chapter 5

Lizzie's POV

"Hello everyone" said Glenn and Arnold.

"Hello too!" Johnny said as he was eating his lunch.

"Have a seat" Ellie said as she was eating her noodles.

Well.. there's a chair that is vacant right next to me. But there's a lot vacant spaces left. As they were heading to their seats, I noticed that the boy who covered Ellie's mouth sat right next to me which is Glenn.

"Hey there." Glenn said as he was getting his lunch.

"Oh, hey there Glenn."

"Oh, so you two know each other? When did you meet?" Nikkie said as she was giving a suspicious look.

"Umm, ye—" I was about to explain but Glenn interrupted me.

"Obviously yes, that's why we're talking to each other duh."

"Okay chill, when did you meet by the way." Nikkie said giggling.

"We met a—" Glenn interrupted me again. Next time you do this, Imma punch yo face.

"We met 2 hours ago during detention and Mr. Rick interrupted us, so I didn't get her name."

"Oh, Glenn meet Lizzie Anderson." Nikkie introduced me.

I just noticed while we were talking he put his arm at my chair. You can picture that right? Good. Well, maybe he just didn't notice it. Until Gabby saw it.

"Hey Glenn, what's the meaning of putting your arm at the chair of Lizzie." She said wiggling her eyebrows.

He took his arm off my chair directly and explained "Well I guess I'm just used to do it with my friends."

Are we even friends? hmm.

"What? You never do that!" Gabby defended.

"Yes, I do it but not with you." Ohhhh sorry Gabby but, burn.
•••••••
After Gabby and Glenn were fighting on non-sense things, Melvin interrupted them to stop the fight.

"Enough guys before you punch each other. Lunch is over we need to go to our next class. What is your next subject guys? Mine is English."

"Me too!" Mary, and Kim said.

"Okay, bye guys we need to go." Melvin said.

"Who has Art on their next subject?" I asked them.

"Me!" Glenn, Nikkie, and Ellie said simultaneously.

I was relieved when I knew that Nikkie, and Ellie would be there, or else it would be super awkard.

As we went to our room, it was already filled with students and there were four vacant seats available. Two seats that are beside each other. And, one vacant seat at the right, and one at the middle.

Guess who I ended up seating with?

It's Nikkie, yay! I'm guessing, you thought it was Glenn.

First day of school and we were already assigned to make the things that we liked about that person. Still first day of school but whaaaattt???
The teacher will give us time to know each other of course.

"I will assign your partners, explain what to do and what it's all about and after that I will give you time to know each other." our art teacher said, which is Ms. Faye.

"Winchester, and-----

Please be me, please be me.....

McFarland." oh that sucks.

"Anderson, and Matthews." What.

As I heard Glenn's name and mine, I feel like the whole world just stopped. Haha don't take it too seriously, it sounds so cliché. Okay I admit it.

Well Ms. Faye explained for how many minutes which is boring and we have 5 minutes left for Art class.

"Since our discussion is done, you can now start going to your partners, and get to know each other."

We went to our assigned tables and started to get to know each other.

It was awkward but Glenn broke the silence "Hello Lizzie, mind if I get to know you first?"

"Nope, go on."

"How many boyfriends have you had?"

"Woah, we still don't even know each other that much and you're going directly to that."

"That's why I'm getting to know you."

"Okay, to be honest zero." Well, I was embarrassed but that sounded kinda funny haha.

I know that this will get boring so I said "Can we just introduce to each other like say all of the informations you need to know?"

"Okay, you start first."

"Well I''m Lizzie Anderson. I'm 17 years old. I'm the only child in my family an--"

As I was supposed to finish my sentence Glenn said "Boring, no offense."

"None taken. Well, mind if you would let me see your not so "boring" introduction?"

"I'm Glenn Matthews. Well it's obvious if you'll hear that name you'll be reminded of the word "handsome". I'm also proud to be a -"
Glenn was unable to finish his sentence as the teacher was already talking to the front.

"It's already time. That project will be due next week. You can get to know your partners during your free time. Goodbye class."
•••••••••
3 subjects later
It's already dismissal. Ellie said that we would just meet the whole group at the canteen since we didn't have the same schedule for the next 3 subjects.

Johnny, Gabby, and Melvin were there with me so we were finding the group at the canteen.

"Lizzie! We're here." Someone yelled.

Oh it's Ellie.

"Hi Ellie, hi guys."

I sat down on a chair beside Ellie and Mary. Nikkie was in front of me so she asked Glenn and I a question.

"So, how's your "get to know" session."

"It was goo--" There he interrupted me again. It's about time.

I finally did it after interrupting me for three times. But I didn't punch him, I just stabbed his eyeballs. Actually didn't do that, I just punched his arm. Weak I know.

"What's that for?" Glenn asked

"Interrupting me for three times, that's why."

"Chill there lady."

After that, I was already curious on what their group is all about "Okay forget about that. Can you tell me now what the group is all about?"

        A/N
961  words, aren't you proud of that?Well, special thanks to NinaVillegas0118 for helping me. You're such a great help! Thanks for reading.

What do you think?

•nikkiepaco•