Impostures

Can you predict the future? If yes, can you tell me what future do i have? If no, please don't tell me what i need to do for my future 'cause I'm sick of people telling me what to do.

Honestly when we were a kid, we thought that every job we can possibly think of is a cool job but as we grow up we realized is not easy to be whatever we want to be.

People keep saying we should be the person we wanted to be but how come we be like that if you just didn't let us be different.

It is stressful when thinking about the future. I can't possibly think that I need to be something I don't like just to give food to my mouth.

It feels upsetting when you thought you'll be a good writer but when it comes to writing you just don't know what to write.

It kills the nerves when people quickly destroyed your passion just because they don't like what they see and telling you that you're better stop doing it.

I'm not the only one whose tired of all those impostures trying to look the best while they've done nothing but copied someone else's.

Seriously, those impostures told us to be ourselves so people would like us. Guess what? You're the one who should be yourself, bįtch.

Like in one of Justin Bieber's song

"Cause if you like the way you look that much, oh baby you should go and love yourself"

Justin Bieber really said what need to be said in that song.

But still, even if we become ourselves there's still some sort of disrespect towards ourselves whether comes from ourselves or from others.

Just remember, you can't fix something that's already broken.