Drugs

Depression can makes the worse out of anyone, which can cause to death. There's a lot of research that tells that most suicidal caused by depression, even though there's a lot of symptoms too that caused suicidal but most of it from depression.

Mostly people thought depression wasn't bad. Those people who said that definitely never been depressed.

The ones who had probably already loose their minds with bottles and pills.

Inside and outside the club, going to parties, all those places filled with people. You think that we'll be happy getting along with bunch of people, but no. We are not happy. We didn't went those places to get laid, we get there so we can drown ourselves on pills.

Drowning in the majestic feeling of pills, marijuana, weed, ecstasy, etc just so we can forget the problems we had.

We're not like those teenagers getting laid, hook up, get high, partying. We're those teenagers that so fucked up even ecstasy can't help.

But even though we were so fucked up, we can still hide those stuff and put the most fake smile we've had so all of you wouldn't noticed.

We are all born to be actors. Since we were kids we were taught that even if it's hurt when you fall, your parents told you to act strong in front of others so that people thought you are strong when the truth is you're hurting. So don't blame us when we act like we're happy because the one whom taught us in the first place was our parents.

Maybe you won't see, maybe you won't hear but can you at least see the difference in our face?

We're suffering, we're dying, trying to swallow all these pills at once just so we could get lost forever. Did you really didn't realize or you do but you just don't care?

We need help but we have no ways how to say it. Can you help us?

We are tired of wearing masks all the time. You think you know us but what you saw was only what we want you to see.

We never wished for this. Drowning in our own tears in the middle of the night where we just couldn't sleep anymore or drowning in the fantasy of marijuana, alcohol, pills, and those music playing to loud.

can you tell us, what future do we have? how long do we need to keep being like this? 'cause we're tired of sucking cocaine all the time just to forget our problems.