Chapter 1

"Hey Jay!" Evie called out, speed walking fast, trying to catch up with him in the hallway."Sup Evie." Jay said turning around to meet face to face with Evie.

He actually thought she was very pretty, with flawless skin that didn't need makeup. Everytime he studies her he thinks back to when he had feelings for her back on the isle. He blushes everytime, just imagining what would happen if Evie found out. Would it be awkward between them?  There whole group? Or maybe ruin there friendship? To much bad possibilities that could happen, especially on the isle. Now, as time has past and he is now here in Aurodon, he has out grown those feelings. In this new land where his dad now far away, he can do what he wants without being judged, even express his feelings. In his stay so far at Aurodon, there has been a new girl that replaced the feelings that he had once for Evie. ."Have you study for the chemistry test for tomorrow?" Evie asked

"Ummm...noo, I was busy shopping with Audrey and practicing for my games." Jay replied,shrugging his shoulders.

"You went shopping with Audrey? I have tried so many times to drag you shopping with me,but all you said is " I don't want to look for sparkly dresses" Evie puffed up her shoulders and crossed her arms like Jay would,  trying to impersonate him. "What made this time to shopping, any different when I ask you. Even if she is your girlfriend." Evie said angrily with her hands on her hips.

"Well foxy... I went shopping because we weren't looking for sparkly dresses but a suit for me." Jay smirked at Evie. She just rolled her eyes and felt a bit flustered bye "foxy".

Jay would always call her that just to tease her because he knew it gets her mad.

"Wait....why were you looking for a suit, you hate those." She questioned him, arching her right eyebrow.

"Idk, but Audrey said she wanted me to get a suit." Jay shrugged,crossing his arms.

!!!!RING!!!

The bell for third period rung and it was time for Jay to go to Math and Evie to go to English.

"Well I got to go but see you around foxxyyyyy." Jay teased stretching out the word foxy, with a smirk plastered on his while walking away.

Evie stopped her foot and yelled out, "Would you stop calling me that or... I-I...will...." He just laughed and waved. She  rolled her eyes but couldn't help but smile, though the thing that troubled her was that Audrey made him go shopping for a suite. Know that she thinks about it she has been noticing Jay acting a bit unlike himself. Last time she saw him he was combing his hair, he never does that,he usually just puts his beanie on and runs out.

All day her brain was nipping at the strangely unnoticed events going on with Jay.