Chapter 3

Hello lovebugs this is a new chapter so please comment to let me know what you think of the story. Please check out my other two stories Jealous Love and Jayvie/Jevie one-shots (You can make request of one-shots)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jay's POV

I lifted my left eyebrow as I became confused but still had my lips connected. Wait a second, Audrey never came to movie night. I managed to lift both my drowsy eyes. When I tried to open my eyes, at first I saw a blur vision until it started to clear up of the person that I was kissing.

I saw blue and black hair rolled up in curls on the girls head. I knew it has to be a girl because when I had my hands on her waist, it had a curved figure. A second later a familiar face came into view. It's was only Evie... EVIE!! My eyes shot up, awake and I took my hands off her waist.

Evie's POV
My hands trailed down again to the bare arms. Bare? Doug never wore anything that showed off skin, usually just sweaters or long sleeves.
I felt Doug tensed up and immediately remove his hands off my waist. I opened my eyes and gasped in shock. Not at because I saw Doug but JAY!!! We both made eye contact and had shocked faces. Once we did, we separated as far as we can from each other on the bed. I don't know why but we both screamed.

Mal and Carlos both shot up from there sleeping positions on the floor and onto there feet.

"What happened!!" Mal screamed.
Along with Carlos yelling out of no where, " Don't kill me!!". He jumped in Mals arms and hugged her neck. She rolled her eyes and dropped him on the floor as he shouted in pain from the unexpected release.

Jay and I jumped off the bed and where on either side of my bed.

"What happened?" Mal repeated. Jay nor I said anything we just kept looking around. It's was just too awkward to tell.

Mal and Carlos looked at Jay, then me, and kept repeating looking at us. I started to feel insecure and blushed a bit remembering what happened a couple minutes ago. Though, Jay was a pretty good kisser.

While, I was in thought Carlos then stop looking at me and just stared at Jay. Mal soon too looked at Jay in a concentrated way. It didn't take a while for Jay to noticed the glares and felt nervous.

A couple seconds of silence past, until Carlos just started cracking up and Mal shifted on leaning on her right leg, with her arms crossed and had a smirk on her face.

" Why are you guys laughing and making faces?" Jay said nervously.

"Oh nothing, but how did you guys sleep together." Mal smirked.

" What?! " I said nervously trying to cover up me and Jay's... business.

Jay nodded in agreement. Carlos rolled his eyes and retorted, "Dude, come on, you have blue lipstick all over your mouth.
No One's POV

Evie looked down and Jay immediately wiped his mouth.

" Don't tell Audrey or Doug!" Evie pleaded.

" Haha, OK we won't, so... how far did you guys go!" Mal laughed, trying to get them to spill the details.

" Eww!" They both said in disgust.

" OK, well we have to get ready for Good Ed's class, but we will talk about it later. " Mal said pointing a finger at Jay and Evie. Oh no...i wasn't going to get out of this. They both thought.

Unfortunately for Evie, as she was going to get her clothes to get ready, her drawer was on Jay's side of her bed. She had to get her clothes, she is not going in her pajamas, that's a fashion don't. When she tried to past she avoided eye contact with him. And he too went to get dressed.

Good Ed's Class
Through, almost the whole class the beauty princess and the thief had avoided each others eye contact, but some how couldn't control themselves as they stole small glaces at each other from table to table, but this was not unnoticed my there fellow friends.

As class was about to end Fairy Godmother made a quick announcement.

" OK so as you know Winter Break is coming up and all the students are going to...well go visit there family's and since, you know ..." All the villains nodded, understanding what she meant." So the King and Queen have planned a hotel for all of you to stay in."

They didn't know what a hotel was but, listened.

" Ummm, is it just going to be us four? Jay asked nervously hoping not.

" Well, yes unless if you invite 3 friends at least." Fairy Godmother laughed.

Jay and Evie both faked laughed. There was just one thing in there heads,
Oh no!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK so how was that. Do you think they should have friends go or not? Ben, Audrey, Doug, Jane, etc. to start some drama.. Or just want Jay and Evie moments. Please comment or message me.