Chapter 2

Thank so much Jaegirl101 it made me really happy that you thought my story was amazing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NIGHT(Evie's and Mal dorm) 

Mal and Evie were doing homework. Well Mal was doing homework, Evie had already finished ,but  was just pretending just so Mal won't ask for help. Mal was on the floor and Evie was on her bed."What is the atomic weight of a clock spear?" Mal said and looked up to Evie. She just rolled her eyes.

Mal are you serious, its not my fault you were not paying attention." "I WAS!" "Mmmm.....ok...you just keep telling yourself that." Evie huffed.

"Well I wa--!"Mal was about to protest but got interrupted by a knock on there door.

"Come in. Its open!" Mal yelled not getting up from the floor. Carlos came in and jumped on the couch, leaving the door wide open.

"Hey Carlos, were is Jay?" Evie questioned looking at the door and Carlos. "Ummm i don't know he was behind me ,i guess he is just to happy." Carlos gave a chuckle and the end of his reponse and turned back to the TV.

"What? Happy about what?!" Evie and Mal said at the same time. Just as Carlos was about to say something, Jay burst in and jumped on Mals bed, he had a ear to ear grin on his face. Everyone just had to give a small laugh at the thief's eagerness.

"What happened to you?" Mal asked smiling. "I was walking to my second period class after my practice but i was to lazy to change out of my tourney game uniform and Audrey just gave me a kiss." Jay said almost daydreaming likely. 

Mal and Evie looked concerned. "She just kissed you? For like no reason?" Evie said with her right eyebrow already rising. "Weird right!" Carlos called out from the couch not looking back. "Well yeah. I mean, well she is my girlfriend." Jay said still with a smile on his face. Mal and Evie exchanged looks and then just shrugged it of.

"Ok whatever, what if we have a movie night, i will just finish homework tomorrow. Since *cough**cough* Evie, doesn't want to help me." Mal said looking at Evie but she just rolled her eyes.

MORNING

Evie's POV

There was popcorn, chocolate, candy, chips, and empty soda cans all over the room. I opened my eyes half asleep, but closed them. I knew i was on my bed because i can feel the jewels on my bed cover. I tried to get up but something was holding me down.  I then could feel that it was a pair of arms. "Awe Doug is so sweet ." I said in my mind, not even thinking about it. I turn around with the pair arms around me still and my eyes still closed. I trailed my fingers to Doug's arms and noticed that they wear muscular than usually and bare. I stilled trailed my hand, all the way to Doug's face and once i was sure i can pin point Doug's lips i leaned in. Doug responded but his lips felt rougher than usually but I still kept going.

Jay's POV

I felt my arms be around something small and petite. I feel that my lips are know connected with another pair. I didn't even think about having second thoughts because i responded. "Mmmmm...Audrey kisses so good." I thought.  I took my hands off the small waist and put a hand on Audrey's cheek and my other in her hair. It kinda felt different than Audrey's hair. It felt like it was in curls. Then as i turned my head to the right still kissing, i noticed that the lips interacting with mine tasted like blueberries....thats strange when Audrey kissed me yesterday her lips tasted like strawberries.

Flashback

(On the isle)

"Why do you have all this junky makeup?" Jay asked picking up a blue colored lipstick slightly used and throwing it back in the thousands of other colored lipsticks.Evie rushed and smack him on the head.

"Don't you ever to that to my makeup they can break!" Evie said angrily. "JAY THIS IS MY FAVORITE LIPSTICK!! Its blueberry, it even has the scent." She said picking up the lipstick and opening the cap. She took a wift of the smell and sighed in awe.

End of Flashback 

A/N/: This was an extra long chapter. But i did it for Jevie101 since she made me so happy with her response. Please help me spread my story.