Part øne

Pary øne

Ok,hello whoever is reading this. Just so you know this is not the first book i have written,but it is the first fanfiction i have written,and i hope you like it.
P.S. In this book kellin is not in any way married or engaged and he has no children.

Kellin's P.O.V

I was on stage at a concert in Hollywood performing the last song of the night,which was 'November,' when I glanced at the front row of the crowd and saw her. I didn't know who she was but she was stunning she had black hair with a hint of a lighter color brown or kind of a cinnamon color maybe and she had the most amazing blue eyes that i,at first thought were contacts,and she seemed suprisingly calm, I had to meet her. As soon as that thought passed through my head I relized I was stumbling and stuttering over the lyrics,I also noticed that the girl and I were starring into each others eyes but only for a second then she looked back down. She looked up at me and made a funny face,then blushed obviously relizing she was the cause of me totally screwing up the end of the show.

Bree's P.O.V

I was standing in the front row of a sleeping with sirens concert,I was stoked to be there listening to one of my favorite bands. This night couldn't get any better than this. At least that's what I thought,then as my favorite band,sleeping with sirens Kellin,Justin,Jack,Jesse,and Gabe, started playing my favorite song,November,I started to sing along. Then i noticed Kellin strted to mess up do i glanced up and saw that he was starring at me! I looked back down I couldn't believe it,I took another look to be sure,and at that moment our eyes locked,his wyes were so beautiful like a blue color,violet maybe, I looked at him funny, then I relized I'm the reason he was messing up! I felt my cheeks getting hot,and I couldn't help but to let out the big goofy smile out that was prying at my lips...

OMG! What will happen will they meet,if they do how will they meet? I don't even know yet,and I'm the author! Sorry it's kind of short but find out more in my next update.

Listening to: I don't care if you're contagious by:pierce the veil