Part 9

Previously ...
VIC'S P.O.v
" what happened!" I yell as I watch my bestfriend topple helplessly to the carpeted floor

~~~~~~~~~~~

VIC'S P.O.V

"Call 911 or something, don't just stand there like idiots!" I yell as Justin calmly walks over with a glass of water and pours it on kellins face. "Hey! Wake up!" Justin yells as kellin jolts back to consciousness.

KELLIN'S P.O.V

I felt something cold and wet on my face and I jumped up and yelled "ANDREW DENNIS BIERSACK! I need to talk to you NOW!" I yell and Andy comes running in the room. What's up kel-" is all he gets out before I say " hall way now." He replies with " ok gosh so pushy." One we get in the hall way I start to whisper yell at him. "Why didn't you tell me Bree was dating Vic! You just let me take my bestfriends girl friend on a date! What is wrong with you!" I yell the let him talk, "look Bro...don't tell Vic but Bree has been trying to dump him ever since she went to your concert. She has had a major crush on you." Then we here yelling coming from Vic and Bree. "Vic I'm sorry, I do love you but I've fallen for someone else and I kinda love him more..." me and Andy look at each other worried. "Who is it Bree, who is this amazing man!" Vic yells louder than before as everyone listens. Bree whispers so no one can here "yfffour vefdscbtfvvruiemd kdfecggllfxvfi. Qcvucgdixddnn" " what say that a little louder please, so she does, "your bestfriend Kellin Quinn" we then hear a hand meet someone's skin and Bree scream . Before I could take one step Andy was in the living room launching himself at at Vic and Bree was crying in the corner on the floor holding her face, so I cuddle her into my arms and I took her to get and ice pack , while Justin,gabe,jesse,jack,Ashley,cece,jake,Jaime,tony,and mike pull Andy away from fighting each other .

IM SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE ON TIME, BUT ITS A NEE TEAR AND I WILL TRY HARDER !!

COMMENT HERE IF YOU WAHT MY SOCIAL MEDIAS LIKE INSTAGRAM TWITTERUSICSL.ly and stuff like that

SORRT FCTGIS WAS BAD I MAD IF AF 11AM

LOVE YA MY OREOS