Part twø

This chapter is dedicated to legion1990 for giving me the idea for this chapter and letting me use her name as a character (Layla)

Kellin's P.O.V

I couldn't get that girl out of my head. I was talking to vic (from Pierce The Veil) about it and he told me to dicuss it with who believes is the 'love doctor' A.K.A Andy (from Black Veil Brides). So i called him and he said "Ok, I'm coming but is it ok if I bring my sister,Bree, and my new girlfriend,Layla?" I said " sure, why not."

Andy's P.O.V

Andy: "Layla!"

Layla: "What Andy?"

Andy: "Where is Bree? We need to go talk to kellin's."

Bree: "I'm in the kitchen, wait we are where!"

Andy: "To kellin's."

Bree's P.O.V

OMG! I'm going to meet Kellin freaking Quinn! I might look really calm but I'm freaking out inside. "I wonder if he remembers me?" I say out loud accidentally. "If who remembers you? Jinx, double, triple jinx pinch poke tou owe me a coke!" Andy and Layla shouted at the same time which,thankfully, made them forget about the question they just asked.

We are at kellin's house my brother hit the doorbell then started kissing Layla, which causes me to yell, "ewwww! Get a room!" That caused them to begin laughing. Then the door opened....

Ok guys I hope you like my story, keep reading if you want to find out if he remembers her or if they end up together, its going to be awesome I promise!!!!

Listening to:MADNESS by:SLEEPING WITH SIRENS