Part 10

Previously...
We then heard a hand meet someone's skin and Bree scream.

KELLIN'S P.O.V
As everyone is screaming at each other , well mostly Vic, I carried Bree to the kitchen and sat her on the counter. "K-kellin" she whispered while crying. "Yes hun?" I answer while grabbing the ice pack and placing it on her face softly. She winces in pain then says "I c-can't believe he h-hit me!" "I know, I never thought he would do something like that." Then looked at me again but this time deep into my eyes and started to lean in, and our lips met in a passionate kiss. Soon we heard someone clear their throats at the kitchen door. We both looked and saw Andy with a busted lip and bloody nose. Bree jumped off the counter and got a damp paper towel to clean off his face but he says "no no don't worry about me Bree go back to your make out session," Layla then walks in and takes the paper towel from her and begins to clean andy's face. I walked up behind Bree and wrapped my arms around her waist, "so am I still just your friend?" She giggled and said "I don't kiss my friends and tell them I love them" "so you want to be my girlfriend?" She then replies with giggles and says "duh!" She turns around to face me and we kiss again.

ANDY'S  P.O.V
Bree is finally happy but it's getting late and she has a plane to catch tomorrow. "Hey, Bree we need to get going so you can get some rest before your flight tomorrow.

KELLIN'S  P.O.V
"Flight?" I look back and forth from Bree to Andy in confusion. Flight to where...does that mean she lives in another state?!

OMG! WHAT FLIGHT ARE TGEY TALKING ABOUT WHERE IS BREE GOING?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love ya my oreos❤